Hex Codes For Racing Suits/Helmets?

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Does anybody have a list of the hex codes for the various racing suits and helmets? With the servers dead, there's no way to obtain new gear.

I wish there was also, but I’ve never found a way to get the additional custom ones... There is a way however to get the standard GT5 ones (helmets and suits) in all kinds of various colors by using garage editor and doing the gift presents over and over again...

Last edited:
I wish there was also, but I’ve never found a way to get the additional custom ones... There is a way however to get the standard GT5 ones (helmets and suits) in all kinds of various colors by using garage editor and doing the gifts and awards over and over again...
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to take a look at it when I get home. Is it version 1.3.1 of Garage Editor that you're using?

Do over and over again for all GT colors and delete any stuff not wanted or seconds and thirds and just re do any other settings you had in GE after finishing-REMINDER DO BACKUP !

temp.JPG

This what I have in my notes. Not 100% sure there's all but I guess they are all here.

Edit:

I had completely forgotten it was possible to split the "sets" into helmet/suit categories as well.
beginners_suit.jpg gtofficial_helmet_sebastienloeb_suit.jpg

Last edited:
It may be off-topic but the horns also do have hex codes right? Does someone know it here? Cuz I badly need horns.

You also know the beginner suit and helmet ID?^^

They are in the list above.

It may be off-topic but the horns also do have hex codes right? Does someone know it here? Cuz I badly need horns.

Horns have ID:s from 1 to 279. I started building an editor a few months ago, and even though it's been on hold for a long time, the horns adding should work. If you PM me your save, I can try and add them and we will see :D

They are in the list above.

Horns have ID:s from 1 to 279. I started building an editor a few months ago, and even though it's been on hold for a long time, the horns adding should work. If you PM me your save, I can try and add them and we will see :D
Lol didn't see them, nice work anyway, i think there are 30 different colors for each variant.

Man, I'd love to try it out but it would have been better if we could get them directly via the garage editor lol. But maybe we could try this out if it doesn't bother you.

I may be wrong, but those are 6 digit hex codes I believe and not usable in GE anyway. You would need a different program that handles those type of codes is my guess.

Back