Hex Codes For Racing Suits/Helmets?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by JeepXJFreak, Oct 25, 2018.

1. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Does anybody have a list of the hex codes for the various racing suits and helmets? With the servers dead, there's no way to obtain new gear.

2. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

Oh yeah I've been wondering that.

3. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I wish there was also, but I’ve never found a way to get the additional custom ones... There is a way however to get the standard GT5 ones (helmets and suits) in all kinds of various colors by using garage editor and doing the gift presents over and over again...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  4. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to take a look at it when I get home. Is it version 1.3.1 of Garage Editor that you're using?

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  5. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Do over and over again for all GT colors and delete any stuff not wanted or seconds and thirds and just re do any other settings you had in GE after finishing-REMINDER DO BACKUP !

temp.JPG

JeepXJFreak likes this.
  6. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Thank you again sir! You've been a big help! :D

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  7. Razerman

Razerman

This what I have in my notes. Not 100% sure there's all but I guess they are all here.

Edit:

I had completely forgotten it was possible to split the "sets" into helmet/suit categories as well.
    beginners_suit.jpg gtofficial_helmet_sebastienloeb_suit.jpg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    JeepXJFreak, VBR and Tim Voak like this.
  8. Radu97

Radu97

You also know the beginner suit and helmet ID?^^

9. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

It may be off-topic but the horns also do have hex codes right? Does someone know it here? Cuz I badly need horns.

10. Razerman

Razerman

They are in the list above.

Horns have ID:s from 1 to 279. I started building an editor a few months ago, and even though it's been on hold for a long time, the horns adding should work. If you PM me your save, I can try and add them and we will see :D

Radu97 likes this.
  11. Radu97

Radu97

Lol didn't see them, nice work anyway, i think there are 30 different colors for each variant.

12. Radu97

Radu97

edit: how do add them to a decrypted save?

13. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Man, I'd love to try it out but it would have been better if we could get them directly via the garage editor lol. But maybe we could try this out if it doesn't bother you.

14. Jaden Pooni

Jaden Pooni

How do we apply the HEX codes to get the helmets or suits in game? Is there somehow a way to do it through your save via garage editor?

15. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I may be wrong, but those are 6 digit hex codes I believe and not usable in GE anyway. You would need a different program that handles those type of codes is my guess.