- 286
- LtLeadFarmer
Was just curious if anyone has come about the hex numbers for rims on cars. If so I'd be delighted to know as I'd love to have some Rays Volk Racing CE28N on my Subaru BRZ if possible. Cheers!
^i was just sayin not trying to bust your ball bearings just makin it aware bc mods are really cracking down on it.
Not necessarily asking for a how to, just "is it possible". And the numbers, that's not really telling me how to do it. That's on me
Edit: By the way turbo, love your tracks. I have been doing some of that myself, with inspiration from seeing some of your stuff, definitely takes time. Cheers.
Even thats too much... But I believe it is possible. Theres a guy in the trading thread offering up a Maserati with the stock rims painted red and others have mentioned other cars rims on cars that cant normally get them. So one would imagine if thats possible, anything would be.
TwistyDriftWhy not change the chassis that has the wheel option you want but you need the right chassis or else it will look really bad.