N NICKABRICKS Messages 1 canada Messages NICKABRICKS Apr 23, 2014 #1 Some other kid RN's the same team name as me and my paenter do How do I go a out making him change his team name and panel?
Some other kid RN's the same team name as me and my paenter do How do I go a out making him change his team name and panel?
Swagger897 On A Sekrit Mishun Premium Messages 6,425 KCCO Apr 23, 2014 #2 A.) did you say " some other player has a [room name] which is the same name as mine, and I want to know how to change his room name? " B.) Why don't you make a different room. He made one too. So what?
A.) did you say " some other player has a [room name] which is the same name as mine, and I want to know how to change his room name? " B.) Why don't you make a different room. He made one too. So what?
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Apr 23, 2014 #3 Swagger897 A.) did you say " some other player has a [room name] which is the same name as mine, and I want to know how to change his room name? " B.) Why don't you make a different room. He made one too. So what? Click to expand... I can't believe you actually understood that post. What's a paenter? He plays online with his painter? Who plays games with their painter?
Swagger897 A.) did you say " some other player has a [room name] which is the same name as mine, and I want to know how to change his room name? " B.) Why don't you make a different room. He made one too. So what? Click to expand... I can't believe you actually understood that post. What's a paenter? He plays online with his painter? Who plays games with their painter?
Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Apr 24, 2014 #4 Umm... no?