• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 58 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post in my cool flash game thread!

The funny pic thread 2 is also good.
Funny vid thread is also good.
Anything in the Auto News Forum.

The picture battle is a good way to get quick posts.
Don't postwhore. Because if you postwhore to get a custom avatar, your post count will be reset to 0. And no, this isn't sarcasm, I've seen it happen.

Good thing I had a custom avatar before I discovered this thread, and I'm not in a rush to get up to 600 either.

Weclome to GTP (I'm a bit late, I know, and the thread has already deteriorated....) <random non-sequitur about pancakes>

I don't have a Honda, I did this user name because of the commercial and to make this avatar (witch I'm still refining).

Stay posting in this forum. It helps you get 100 posts for a custom Avtar a lot faster.

On the other hand, taking advice from someone with 2 warnings, 1 infraction and a net loss of Reputation Points about what constitutes good posting at GTPlanet may not be entirely wise.

Guys, we don't want to get too off the topic here...remember this is a welcome thread. I believe we can take this conversation somewhere else ;)

Ciao!

Welcome to GTP.

Where you from? Stay clear of the old men and you'll be alright 👍

Ya, I will, & it's nice to be here.:lol: And sorry that I've been not post, it's just that I wasn't able to post just yet.

None of us are actually sure... Although when I revived my own thread I received an infraction, (infraction for a different reason) but that was included in the PM I got.

Really I don't get the point in making an introduction thread. I didn't make one, and a good deal of people know somewhat who I am.

hmm i try to stay out of trouble:

buttering up Famine and Daan helps

and informing ceiling fan that he has wierd pictures helps also for some reason.

not to get off topic but what is it with all these guy's making random girls they think are hot as the avatars about?

This is a really, really terrible thread.

I'll admit to starting up some stinkers, but this takes the cake.

You're not missing much:

Upon considering Danny (Danachronism) it has come to my attention that Danny is a great member of GTPlanet. He is always happy even when we call him Finch.

So what do we know about Danny?

• He is 17 and resides somewhere across the pond.
  • He looks like Finch.
  • He is quite sensitive.
  • He looks like Finch.
  • He likes posting on GTPlanet while drunk every weekend.
  • He looks like Finch.
  • He brings smiles to people's faces.
  • He looks like Finch.
  • He refuses to get on the smilie bandwagon.
  • He looks like Finch.

I appreciate Danny, and so should you.

*Scanning thread for a point*

Results: Negative

------

Recommendation:

padlocktz3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back