Hey, I make a post and I get directed to the GTP home page!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 7 comments
  • 1,031 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckRacer

Premium
Messages
10,164
I attached a word doc that contains what I'm trying to post as a reply to the convo thread. Anyone knows what's going on?
 

Attachments

You aren't supposed to show the outsiders what goes on in the premo forum :D.
 
You aren't supposed to show the outsiders what goes on in the premo forum :D.

You're right. Murder the guilty!

But seriously, this perplexes me. I know there were similar problems, but I can't remember that magical word that trips everything up...
 
Do you have the "Remember Me" box checked? If I don't do that at school it logs me out every time I change pages. Not sure why.
 
Huh? IBTL? Say who?

Edited before post for the win :D.

Famine = tree'd twice by the same post.
 
MachỎne;2583651
Huh? IBTL? Say who?

He said it again!

*stones MachỎne*


GTPlant and I both ran into this issue last week. Current state of play is:

If you try to use the word "fetch" in a post, you get redirected to the homepage. No-one knows why and there's no fix in the works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back