Hey Jordan!!Do you like my new Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iridegravity

(Banned)
It's for my son Nate because he was banned by Mike Crotch,LOL, sorry Mike, I did not name you. Famine helped him out. He was banned for allegedly allowing me to post from his profile on his behalf, which could never be proven, and is not true. They took him out to get to me and now I hate this forum with a passion because of those Mods. Should have banned me and they did try. Famine even pulled two of my posts in the incident surrounding it. Once with no explanation of why, then when I reposted it with angrier words, i was warned. I ignored his bogus warning then got a one week suspension for standing up for myself in my own thread and my comment/response to someone attacking me pulled. Someone trolling me in my own thread I started last words were allowed to stand. It should also be noted that this person followed me into that thread looking for beef that started and should have died in a different thread. Anyway, during my ban, my son posted in that thread to protect himself against lies being said about him and he was banned by Mike Krotch and accused of allowing me to make that post and was kicked for it.
Is this kind of moderating acceptable to you?
I promise you, We were definitely targeted, you need only follow the trail.
Young_nate was banned for something a Mod could never prove and has no right to assume. I will gladly leave this site if he is allowed to return.

This wont get you anywhere, You would have been better off had you PM'd Jordon in a more civilised manner.

No need to thrash his rage thread. Let the mods deal with it. It wont help to piss him off more.

It's the truth. It happened. He's gone. I remember him.
and I obviously don't care about being a member of this forum because of it.

I don't doubt that for one second.
However, this A. Has NOTHING to do with GT5, let alone Q&A, and B. is the incorrect way to get your statement across.
You claim to be a father, but your sentences and grammar, along with manner of the post, are childish at best.
You need to do your son and yourself a huge favor by showing a bit of professionalism and maturity.

It's for my son Nate because he was banned by Mike Crotch,LOL, sorry Mike, I did not name you. Famine helped him out. He was banned for allegedly allowing me to post from his profile on his behalf, which could never be proven, and is not true. They took him out to get to me and now I hate this forum with a passion because of those Mods. Should have banned me and they did try. Famine even pulled two of my posts in the incident surrounding it. Once with no explanation of why, then when I reposted it with angrier words, i was warned. I ignored his bogus warning then got a one week suspension for standing up for myself in my own thread and my comment/response to someone attacking me pulled. Someone trolling me in my own thread I started last words were allowed to stand. It should also be noted that this person followed me into that thread looking for beef that started and should have died in a different thread. Anyway, during my ban, my son posted in that thread to protect himself against lies being said about him and he was banned by Mike Krotch and accused of allowing me to make that post and was kicked for it.
Is this kind of moderating acceptable to you?
I promise you, We were definitely targeted, you need only follow the trail.
Young_nate was banned for something a Mod could never prove and has no right to assume. I will gladly leave this site if he is allowed to return.

Im pretty sure you will be leaving us shortly and no one will return from you IP...

Frankly I doubt Jordan will even respond to or in this thread, he is simply a better person than that in my opinion. He has a great moderation staff and even though I do not always agree with them they are doing a terrific job to keep this site running smoothly. Thank you Jordan and all the moderation staff for maintaining this site so awesomly!:tup:x1000

Don't you have to be 14 years old to create a profile? Could that be the reason your 13 year old son was banned? Was your sons account created after your temp ban? Would seem suspicous to me. And why don't you PM Jordan and the Mods in question directly if you have a problem instead of immaturely doing it this way?

Don't you have to be 14 years old to create a profile? Could that be the reason your 13 year old son was banned? Was your sons account created after your temp ban? And why don't you PM Jordan and the Mods in question directly if you have a problem instead of immaturely doing it this way?

The age limit is 13.

Don't you have to be 14 years old to create a profile? Could that be the reason your 13 year old son was banned? Was your sons account created after your temp ban? And why don't you PM Jordan and the Mods in question directly if you have a problem instead of immaturely doing it this way?

Nope the limit is 13 (tree'd on this.). I also agree that pm'ing a mod would be better than trying to start an uprising in the wrong part of the forum.

You actually made a thread requesting the site founder to come and look at your signature?

^This. You could have PMed Jordan. Hes a nice guy:tup:. I can sence the trools coming in and flame you for this:dunce:.

I don't doubt that for one second.
However, this A. Has NOTHING to do with GT5, let alone Q&A, and B. is the incorrect way to get your statement across.
You claim to be a father, but your sentences and grammar, along with manner of the post, are childish at best.
You need to do your son and yourself a huge favor by showing a bit of professionalism and maturity.

GTP professional? Seriously. Mods work for free because their anything but pro. Jordan needs to know what people who work/troll for free do with that authority some times. What he does with it is up to him. This is a question regarding this forum directly to him. He's the only one with authority to do anything.

Jai
You actually made a thread requesting the site founder to come and look at your signature?

:lol: This is a bit pointless, but I'm sure Mike Rotch and Famine had good reasons, they don't ban people lightly. Also, as others have pointed our, PM-ing would be better.

Are you really here defending your "son" on an internet forum?

GTP professional? Seriously. Mods work for free because their anything but pro. Jordan needs to know what people who work/troll for free do with that authority some times. What he does with it is up to him. This is a question regarding this forum directly to him. He's the only one with authority to do anything.

No. Others have authority to make decisions as well as they have been named staff moderators, super moderators and administrators. Your son must have been accused of a serious infraction and that was the reason for the ban. If you want to discuss why the ban was given then PM the mods and/or Jordan. The method you have chosen will likely get you:

A) A reprimand
B) A serious infraction
C) A ban.

Also, attacking the moderators for trying to keep the site running properly isn't a bright idea either.

This is quoted directly from the GTPlanet FAQ. Instead of making a public thread, here is what you should have done:

How can I contest a moderator’s actions?

You are welcome to contact me privately if you believe a moderator has made a decision that I would not agree with. Depending on the situation, I may or may not consider it appropriate to reply. However, I will review all complaints and will take action, privately, if deemed necessary.

Blitz24
No. Others have authority to make decisions as well as they have been named staff moderators, super moderators and administrators. Your son must have been accused of a serious infraction and that was the reason for the ban. If you want to discuss why the ban was given then PM the mods and/or Jordan. The method you have chosen will likely get you:

A) A reprimand
B) A serious infraction
C) A ban.

I'm guessing ban, this is actually kind of ridiculous. Anyone else have the suspiscion this is not an adult? If they are they have some major maturing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back