Hey just an idea but..... Who is up for a 70s Trans Am series?

• Thread starter McIrish
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I'm trying to set up a trans Am series based around the rules of the 65 to 72 ERA with sort of the same cars both 5 l and 2 l if possible although I do realize that engine sizes for each car are different. So I'm kind of curious if anybody has any ideas of helping out?

I had the same idea long time ago and try several times to find other interested guys. But it doesn´t work, too much gamers and less racers. I hope you will have more luck with your idea.

I had the same idea long time ago and try several times to find other interested guys. But it doesn´t work, too much gamers and less racers. I hope you will have more luck with your idea.

Thank you for a reply! Yeah I understand what you're saying. I guess I'll work on it figure out how to balance cars.

I’ve been working at a Camaro, I found a bunch of detailed specs online. It’s getting there. I’m uncertain on tires. Right now I’ve got comfort soft on it, it comes in at 567pp. Been trying to dial in the handling to where it’s more predictable but still loose. We race Sundays 1pm CST, it’s not always trans am type cars but they usually get picked at least once.

Back