Hey, what happened to weekly rewinds?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphelion
  • 4 comments
  • 770 views
Lack of interest and T-12 is an addict(only of Destiny though).

Oh, don't be mistaken, that's my thoughts and I suspect Jordan's as well. I appreciate the kinds words (and even that thread asking about the Rewind that's floating around in the GT6 forum), and I absolutely should clarify: the Rewind isn't permanently benched, it's more of an indefinite hiatus.

Will it return? Yes. When? I don't know.
 
[Color= dimgray]I really enjoy when people ask me this; proves I did a better job with it than I thought. The Rewind is on temporary hiatus and has been for a few months now, but rest assured that it will return and better than ever. :D

You may even see a hint of it before the year ends...

And what @Justin said. :p[/Color]
 
You are still playing destiny? What version of the game do you have?
 
You are still playing destiny? What version of the game do you have?
Wrong thread to be asking that.

I hear PMs work rather well, though. :D
 
Back