Hey why cant half the new cars have custom parts added?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xtrmgamer1972
  • 12 comments
  • 1,549 views

Xtrmgamer1972

(Banned)
Messages
62
United States
United States
this is crzy, i bought the R8 gordini 1966, and i cant even paint the damn car, let alone change wheels or anything, what is up with that, how many other cars have this problem?
 
this is crzy, i bought the R8 gordini 1966, and i cant even paint the damn car, let alone change wheels or anything, what is up with that, how many other cars have this problem?

Putting modifications on a Gordini is apparently like graffiti on a Rembrandt.
 
You can't really say that half the cars aren't able to have custom parts if you have only tried ONE car, can you?
You're right, it's 3/4 of the cars.
Adding a wing is stupid and against was kaz said. When they said they added more aero to most cars, that meant they added 2 more wings to standards. Which look awful on the cars and look slapped on as an after thought.

I feel lucky the remembered to let us change the wheels on standards...
 
You're right, it's 3/4 of the cars.
Adding a wing is stupid and against was kaz said. When they said they added more aero to most cars, that meant they added 2 more wings to standards. Which look awful on the cars and look slapped on as an after thought.

I feel lucky the remembered to let us change the wheels on standards...

You have failed to recognize that quite a few of the new cars are race cars... Do you want aero on top of your aero?

yodawg.jpg
 
WHY would you paint a Gordini R8?

Do you not know what a famous car is when you see it?

Bleu de France is the nation racing color of france.
And the 2 offset strips are a godrini thing.

Adding a wing, changing the rims or the color is a sin against car culture.
 
You have failed to recognize that quite a few of the new cars are race cars... Do you want aero on top of your aero?

yodawg.jpg
Considering most series restrict aero and therefore you could improve aero by changing parts, yes. Race cars should be as modifiable as road cars.

WHY would you paint a Gordini R8?

Do you not know what a famous car is when you see it?

Bleu de France is the nation racing color of france.
And the 2 offset strips are a godrini thing.

Adding a wing, changing the rims or the color is a sin against car culture.
It's perfectly fine. I'd change the color if I didn't like it, no matter how many people would make a big deal out of it.
 
WHY would you paint a Gordini R8?

Do you not know what a famous car is when you see it?

Bleu de France is the nation racing color of france.
And the 2 offset strips are a godrini thing.

Adding a wing, changing the rims or the color is a sin against car culture.

Silly Grayfox. You really think someone who can't even write "crazy" how you're supposed to write it, knows about anything about the legends of the past? :lol:
 
I didn't even see the spelling mistake, I just read, "I can't paint or put a wing on the R8 I just got".
 
You have failed to recognize that quite a few of the new cars are race cars... Do you want aero on top of your aero?

yodawg.jpg

Maybe you misunderstood me. I ignored the race car part and picked on the kaz quotes "almost all cars have aero parts" and "thousands of parts"
The reality. There's 5 wings for most cars, and a 25% of the cars get 7.

There's no thousands. There's like what 400 premiums. Of that 300 road cars? So there's about 700 aeroparts with those 300 averaged. Then 5 wings. 705 aero parts. Then the "remove wing option" for half the cars. I'm not counting that.

OH you can pay to put your wing back on! That's an aero part! So 705 + that lol.
 
I've been thinking about something along this line of thoughts, sorta a philosophical differences to the way PD does things for GT and how Forza do it. I've never played Forza, my exposure to it is sorta limited to watching gameplay vid and screenshots. The way Forza lets you do basically everything is the way how American likes it, freedom to do whatever you want, regardless of preconceived notion or tradition. You want to paint the Ferrari 312 F1 car in some weird color? Sure! You want to put bling big wheels on historic racecars? Why not! Its your collection and your game, do it the way you like. GT is sorta playing with the collection of Kaz, in his collection the historic cars will be preserved and cherished the way he would do it, you are just borrowing it...I don't necessarily disagree with that, but sorta limits the fantasy part of the whole experience...
 
I've been thinking about something along this line of thoughts, sorta a philosophical differences to the way PD does things for GT and how Forza do it. I've never played Forza, my exposure to it is sorta limited to watching gameplay vid and screenshots. The way Forza lets you do basically everything is the way how American likes it, freedom to do whatever you want, regardless of preconceived notion or tradition. You want to paint the Ferrari 312 F1 car in some weird color? Sure! You want to put bling big wheels on historic racecars? Why not! Its your collection and your game, do it the way you like. GT is sorta playing with the collection of Kaz, in his collection the historic cars will be preserved and cherished the way he would do it, you are just borrowing it...I don't necessarily disagree with that, but sorta limits the fantasy part of the whole experience...
That is a very well thought out response. You win. Now go pay an extra $40 to drive that borrowed car lol
Damm it what happened to GT...
 
Back