Hi, GTPlanet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter doubleA11225
  • 13 comments
  • 962 views
Messages
22
United States
Texas
Messages
doubleA11225
Messages
doubleA11225
Hi I'm doubleA11225. I have a YouTube, so check that out. I express a great deal of interest in racing simulators, and if you want to play with me, my Xbox Live gamertag is doubleA11225. As you can see from my avatar, I am also interested in Le Mans Prototypes (not sure why I typed it out).

tmp_8658-mazda-787b-lo-small1360719863.jpg

(P.S: I will always enjoy a good 30-minute to 1-hour long endurance race on Forza Motorsport 4. Play with me!)
 
Last edited:
Welcome! :cheers:
 
Welcome :cheers:
Hope you enjoy your time at :gtpflag:
 
:cheers:
 
Hi I am Telepathic Cow. I am a Simpsons, F1 and football fanatic. Come on You Spurs.
 
Welcome the planet. I see your a 787b fan, good taste :cheers:
 
Last edited:
A Forzite! :D

Welcome to GTPlanet! There's a great XBox community on here. 👍
 
Back