Hi I'm new!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJ1990
  • 18 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
36
I'm new to the forum and I have about 40% copleated can't get any test of the s license. call me a.J:cheers:
 
Howdy, AJ, and welcome to GTP.

If you do a Search (use the button there), you'll find lots of good advice on how to pass the S license tests. I had done all but S2 and S8 when I was about 40% done, but I gave up until I was finished with Amateur level. It wasn't so bad when I went back to them after the extra practice.
 
Vallkommen, AJ.
Glad to have you.
 
Welcome abord AJ1990!

The best advice I can give you on the license test is to load the stock 'ghost' and use it as a reference while your doing your test.

You can use the search feature on "help passing License" for a further explaination of this technique as well as specifics on each license.

:cheers:

....and I hope your stay is a fruitful one. :)
 
G'day AJ
Welcome to my forum :D

dont be afraid to ask if u have questions :)
 
Welcome to GTP forums AJ,

The best advice I can give you is to practice, not just the license test but just drive in general... if your having trouble at a track then go run a race at that track, learn the line, and then get the car from the test and use it some to get used to the way it handles. Watch the demos and your replay to learn where you're losing time and work on those sections.

:cheers:
 
I was useually against this, and still don't do it often, but if your on a tight nit, curvy road track, you can save alot of time around the corners by going 500 RPMs past the redline. Just be absolutely sure not to hit the limiter. That kills speed.

I'm also a newb to the forums. I'm at 90% complete or so.

Steve-o
 
Originally posted by DoZeRxXx
your forums mr fiat???

HEY!!

Thats Mr Fia.... oh...
Do'h

welcome to the forum stevie o! :)
 
FIAT'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!!..Lol...I wonder what response I'll get....Come on Ving..Say sum'pin..:lol::lol::lol:
 
oh, i can help it...


j00 5!r 4r3 t3h 0n3 \/\/h0 5ux0rz!!!!

n0+ t3h F!4+!!!!
 
t3h F!4+ |_ ! >< G!4/\/ + /\/\ 0 n |< 3 Y /\/ U + 5 B0Y!!!!
 
Welcome to the forums AJ! :)
 
Yes..mah bad...WELCOME A.J....Did I say welcome?..I don't remember
 
Back