Hi, I'm Sparhawk and I'm an addict.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sparhawk
  • 37 comments
  • 1,293 views
Hahaha, it worked though eh. You posted in this forum again. Seroisely though, lighten up, people are only saying hi.
 
this is fun, keep it up!
 
yeah its fine that people say hi its just they say welcome post after post after post thats all nuff said
 
You know what, saying welcome is a form of saying hello, a thread where someone is saying I'm new here hello gets responses from people saying hello welcome to GTP. If you don't like it, tough don't go into the thread, but don't come in and start complaining about people being polite and friendly.
 
of the posts in here, 4 are welcoming.thats not too nice is it? surely?
 
Hello sparhawk, and welcome to GTPlanet. The high B-spec score is impressive (at least for me).
sparhawk
And lastly, admitting you have an addiction is the first step to a cure, but what if you don't want it cured? :)
I don't want my addiction cured! :scared:

---Off-topic---

Exhorst, there really isn't anything wrong with welcoming newbies. 1000 people haven't said "Welcome to GTPlanet" yet. In fact, only 5 people, including me, have said "Welcome to GTPlanet".

If you absolutely hate 5 different people welcoming a newbie in a thread, then don't come to this thread anymore.

Duck7892
 
This isn't JUST a welcome page, the guys admitting he's addicted and sort of just put a "by the way, I'm new" in the post. About your addiction, I wish I was addicted like I was when the game first came out. I'm thinking of redoing the game (but not restarting) to refill on A-Spec points and maybe the spark of addiction will come back. And I think it's awesome that you are an addict, just as long as it's not drugs 👍
 
sumbodycool
And I think it's awesome that you are an addict, just as long as it's not drugs 👍

I would consider speeding in a GT-R a drug... :)
 
Back