Hi

• Thread starter Safder
  • 23 comments
Shahban
Ive never actually owned a Gran Turismo game but ive always admired the series. Ive always wanted to own one and GT:P is a definate must buy as with the full 5.

My favourite car ever, ever is either the Koeinigsegg CCX(prettiest), but my realistic favourite car is the Audi R8. I love Audi.

Anyway thats me, hope to race some people online here soon, and im glad to be here....

:)

Last edited:
Welcome, Safder! I'll let someone else fill you in on reading the AUP, Famine and where to post your social security number.

Oops. I already did.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to GTP, Safder! Be sure to search before making new threads! (in the future, of course; there is no need to search for this thread.)

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Nice to have another CCX fan, my fav. as well

Watch out for the purple monster though

We really do need a "introduce yourself here" thread here...

Never owned a GT game?

I smell a bot -- a bot that isn't advertising or spamming. The perfect crime!

Never mind, welcome to GTPlanet, and read the instruction manual and follow the manufacturer's recommendations for service intervals. I've played GT4 twice in the past 3 months, and even less in between...so don't feel so bad.

Welcome to GTPlanet, you've made a good start and better than alot can say for themselves.(Especially myself)

Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Uber P.S.
If your into supercars why not take a look at the 'Did you see anything good today?' thread. It's basically where we post pictures of exotics we saw that day. M5Power (MC12, Carerra GT, Ralph Lauren's Bugatti Veyron, SLR's etc.) and Rue (Various ferraris, loads of R35 GTR's, lead the way. I've posted a CCX but not much else.

Hey guys, thanks for being so welcoming, thats very nice of you. And again, glad to be here.....i cant wait for prologue!!!!!!!!!!!! just thought id get that in there as well....

Welcome to the 'Planet! We do a lot more here than just the GT series. I'd have a look around at the different sub forums and make yourself feel at home at one that interests you.

We really do need a "introduce yourself here" thread here...

It would have to be stickied or something. I doubt a new guy is going to do a search on their first thread for an "introduce yourself" thread. Not to open up that discussion again.....

I doubt a new guy is going to do a search on their first thread for an "introduce yourself" thread.
Especially since the thread that Loon linked to is in the drifting forum. Unless, of course, they come here to drift.

TB
Especially since the thread that Loon linked to is in the drifting forum. Unless, of course, they come here to drift.

Perhaps that thread should be copied to the Rumble Strip, since the thread wasn't intended only for drifters.

Welcome Safder, I'm positive you will enjoy playing GT games as all of us do. Have fun :cheers:

due to my anticipation for Prologue next week, i cannot wait any longer.
That's how I found this site too, but I when I was waiting for Gran Turismo 4(is that game out yet? j/k). Welcome to gtplanet! :)

Welcome to GTP fella, it's by far the best Gran Turismo site out there, frankly it's the best forum out there too since it offers so much to discuss besides GT.

Hi, Welcome to GTP!, nice to see another Audi Fan here:tup:, please check out the fan club if you have the time.

see you around!

:cheers:

Howdy, Safder, and welcome to GTP. Enjoy your stay with us! If you have a PS2-compatible system, I'd recommend picking up GT4. It is flawed, but it is still quite enjoyable to play, and it is a big game if nothing else.

See you round.

Back