hi

• Thread starter pete_brown
  • 31 comments
GTP_pete_brown
hi guys, i'm new in here

just like to say hello and introduce myself
im 21 years old and living in austria/linz

im racing gt since gt1 and i'm a really big fan.

when i'm not racing on my ps3 i'm driving a bmw 330i e90 and a bmw z3 1,9

saw some of you online :)

greetz

Hi, have a nice stay at gtplanet for all your Gran Turismo needs:)👍

A new thread in The Rumble Strip!

Welcome to GTPlanet.

Hey pete, welcome to GTP.

(Glad you put this in the Rumble Strip)
Yes, by his first thread he is already a step higher than some of our month old new guys.

Welcome Pete, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here at the Planet. Just don't forget to send us some money as a tip.👍 Seriously, I would have no problem with it.

Welcome aboard.👍 I see you have raced online before, what is your psn?:)

Nevermind about psn.

Welcome, Pete!

There's more to GTP than just Gran Turismo, so give it a good look around.

Enjoy your stay!

/surfs in on a giant stack of Waffles.

Interesting, a new person brave enough to make a thread and explain themselves. How delightful.

Enjoy the boards, the people, and all that good fun stuff. And don't just stick in the GT area forums - some of the most interesting members never go in there anymore :dopey:

/surfs away to make some noodles.

Here here!

Most of the "good stuff" is elsewhere. Poke your head into the automotive forums and I'm sure you'll find an interesting debate on who's genitals wave in the wind better, or here in The Rumble Strip, pictures of Brad (the other one) naked.

Good times are to be had indeed!

Welcome to GTP pete_brown, enjoy the site.

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay. 👍

I figured we'll get that stuff out in the air ahead of time. Don't want any nasty surprises scaring him away.

...wait a second...

He hasn't returned...your a scarey man.

Meh, its just more fun this way.

Also:

This thread has cost you eleventy million dollars. Please PM me with your PayPal information. Little do you all know that my services do not come cheap...

Ummm, there is no number as eleventy. Sorry to rain on your parade. Also, I do not have paypal(age) and I would not give it to you either...

Ummm, there is no number as eleventy. Sorry to rain on your parade. Also, I do not have paypal(age) and I would not give it to you either...

Head.
Hit.
Keyboard.

404 FUNNY NOT FOUND.

Oh and welcome to GTP petey.

I dont understand what you mean...??? My post was not meant to be funny:)

I might just be really really tired (4:30 A.M. here).... but did you think YSSMAN was serious?

Back