Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny280zxturbo

(Banned)
Nicaragua
Diriamba/Miami
Danny280zxturbo

The return of HIBOOST!:gtplanet:

We are a Team that started on Jun of 2012, we started tuning Hondas but then we expanded to all types of cars (FF, FR, 4X4, MR, RR). It was just a small group having fun and online buddies that decided to make a Team. It was DQ,Ameer,FreddySR20DE, XST-96 and I Danny280zxturbo then our roster got bigger and bigger but at times we had our bumps and then GT5 started dying and most of the members were MIA but only a few kept it real, like my boyDaNando92, LIVEKILL2, XST-96 and Christ2fast4u. We won some important Battles and also lost a few. Our record on GT5 was 5 to 2! We had to retired for a bit due to personal issues but now we are back and had to start from scratch...This time we return with new special memebers (Joshua_13B and Trueno_20V, Naza n Sobredocis) they are cool and tune it all..We are mainly Latinos (95%) Puerto Rican. We like to tune low horse powered cars and chill.

We are 7to0 in GT6 and Battle with the fastest player on GT6.

We ran Knightmares, k-unit, Clutch Kickerz, CT and Precission.

Links to HIBOOST WORLD RECORDS and GT5 Leader Boards

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/new-top-5-rank-leader-board-post-your-times-2-15.269821/

Terms and condition for Team members!

*All members have to know or have the will to learn how to tune

*All members must be humble and know the real meaning of loyalty

*All members must stay away from Drama or pinks

*All members must respect other teams!

How to join hiboost!

We are not recruiting at the moment.

Members Roster:

HIBOOST FOUNDERS

PSN:
Danny280zxTurbo: The Snake

PSN:
DQ_DQ_Brasil: D.Q.

HIBOOST LEADERS:

PSN:EL-DELA-NAZA (El Insecto)

PSN:Sobredosis (El Insecto)

HIBOOST CO LEADERS:

PSN:livo_PR (livito)

PSN: OpTiC_ScOpzZ-

HIBOOST MAIN PLAYERS:

PSN
:The_Kick_Ass
PSN:Trueno_20V
PSN:XlSteel--
PSN: Boostedk20a
PSN:SLICKpep
PSN: PR_rotary_power
PSN: PRRICHI
PSN: Xx_LoS_PaLgOS_xX
PSN:X-_EvOz
PSN: GHOST_RIDERS_PR
PSN: JexithOG

We will also have a Drag Racing share best practice open discussion rooms. This will be mainly to help those new players get better and better and start from scratch or noobs.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Thanks Chris! I cant wait for the test track, I can't understand why PD didnt hear our feedback. On GT3 n GT4 they had them n also they had a drag strip. They should also add a few real sports cars.

My wish list!
1) 1984 RX7 13 b the old ones
2) 1992 5.0 Mustang
3) 1998 Trans Am Ram air
4) 1983 280zx Turbo
5) GMC Typhoon or Cyclon

Thanks Chris! I cant wait for the test track, I can't understand why PD didnt hear our feedback. On GT3 n GT4 they had them n also they had a drag strip. They should also add a few real sports cars.

My wish list!
1) 1984 RX7 13 b the old ones
2) 1992 5.0 Mustang
3) 1998 Trans Am Ram air
4) 1983 280zx Turbo
5) GMC Typhoon or Cyclon

GMC Typhoon... LOL... And Trans AM = Cheap Camaro haha

HIBOOST will like to welcome GSXlife to the Team, they will make his gtp account. I tuned so far only hondas, Im broke and need to get some credits! My noob cars, EG95, DC299, DC504....RX702! CRX-1990 and the civic 08 418hp, this car lost hp because on GT5 was 427hp.

Last edited:
Hey guys , I'm Currently not part of a team and wondering wether i'd be able to join up with you guys at HIBOOST , I currently Drive an orange Supra RZ with 947 bhp , Does good times when i can get some Traction :D

Send me a friend request, we are tunning hondas at the moment but we do tune everything. All we are looking for is people that have a good tree..If you don't know how to tree I can show you and we will go from there. Add me bro please...

Hi guys it's GSX I'm very happy to be on the team and I hope I can make this a good year:gtpflag:

Yeah, you made your account, good to see you here Gsx, welcome to gtplanet bro...sorry for the double post gtplanet..:gtplanet::gtpflag:

Welcome back!! I know i may be a little late on the welcome haha but very fun team to be on was great while it lasted but my time got cut short in this team due to drama. And goodluck well from me!

Welcome bro we are glad to have you here fade! Gsx that was a heavy joke bro.:boggled::lol: But when I read ur pm I knew you were messing with me, happy new year n hope this year is a better one:cheers:, God bless you all! Veyron let GT5 RIP, my new team is cool n we are doing good! I've learned how to do my job as a Leader n we don't pay attention to those who talk. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back