• Thread starter MistaX
  • 49 comments

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
Well it seems no one has posted this yet, so I will.

Its in this months OPM, how to get to the secret strip:

To reach the hidden drag strip at Leguna Seca Raceway, you must exit the track. To do so, enter any race in Arcade mode at Leguna Seca Raceway, in any car, perferably all wheel drive, such as the Mitsubishi Lancer or Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version. At the starting line, drive forward until the line is about 2 or 3 car lenths behind you, Then do a 180-degree turn, so that you are facing the exact opposite direction. Drive forward in the new direction. Then, up against the wall on the left hand side, you will see a gate that juts out from the wall. The gate is at an odd angle, about a 75- or 80-degree corner. Drive directly into the corner where the wall and the gate meet, and keep it floored. Turn the wheels back and forth, left to right. Keep doing so until the car begins to go through the wall/gate, and then contine doing so until the car is completely behind the wall. Note: Do not drive back to the track, if you do so you will have to repeat the trick. Turn to the left once you are through the wall and trace a path along the outer perimeter of the track. Pause gameplay, and remember the exact spot abovethe letter "U" in "Continue" on the pause menu. If you draw a small dot on the TV screen with a crayon, it will clearly mark the location of the drag strip. drive toward that dot. Keep driving until you get close to the dot, then slow down. To find the drag strip, slowly turn the car left and right until you see something resembling the walls and outer perimeter of the drag strip. Slowly drive toward the walls. If you continue to drive around the oter perimeter of the drag strip, you will find a way inside, letting you drive on it.

Wow that was alot of typing...
I still have to try this out :)

Yea i know, its hard to get to, but as long as you see it, you can get there

Ive seen some GS code for a drag race using the test tracks...if someone can right mer a GS code so as to use the real drag strip it would help me alot. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well i found a place that looked like the first turn of laguna seca :dunce:

me too.......

both players and go out of Leguna Seca!! i tried it!! another exit way is the at the first turn. stay on the right side and hit the corner where the tires and the concrete wall meet. You'll go out of the track on dirt. heheeeheheee

I want to try that asap.but my bum is stuck firm infront of the PC at the moment. I'll try it soon!

Can somebody post some screenshots?

Until someone actually photographs this, im dismissing it as bull. Call me whatever you like but i reckon its bull.

You can leave the track at motorsports land....

Well, here you have it..took me a while to locate it...

Now, imo, it`s nothing more than a graphics glitch...hope it finally ends the debate..

Attachments

• track-2.jpg
    track-2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 481
So when you find this "hidden drag strip," what do you do. Who do you drag race? And why would you want to drag race? It's boring.

Go fast.

Stop. :rolleyes:

I'm curious who was the first person to get out of Laguna Seca without being told how. Man, he must've been bored.

So now there are two seperate threads about something nobody can even agree exists.

I feel guilty because the 2nd one was in response to my asking how. Big mistake..

ok, about the drag strip, i also hav seen it, but it is only visible from a cirtaint angle, if u try to go staight, it will disapper, u can find lots of diferent part of the track way out there too, its just s glitch

who cares? There is no point in discussing it any further!! Yes there is a graphics glitch. No, it isn't a drag strip.

Back