Hidden gems...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killer_Kustums
  • 91 comments
  • 12,516 views
Gran Turismo 350Z RS- The most stable/grippy car I've ever driven.
 
Audi A4 Touring Car on Nurburg. Has to be driven to be believed. I had to check that they hadn't given me racing softs rather than hard. Driven with all aids off (abs1) I thought SFR had magically come on too.

The A4 Touring Car on Nurburg is my favorite experience in the game so far.
 
Fully modded Fiat 500f on comfort softs... hillarious :lol:

They need the super Fiat 500 from the first or second game that drift around every corner at the speed-way! It would be sweet!:dopey:
 
honda s800 race car..my goodness..revs to like 12k rpm
 
The '87 Mugen Honda Civic SI Race Car, I rides on rails, quick to accel, right out of the box.

Definitely one of my Go To cars

Definitely handles like its on rails. Although the sticky tires probably acount for most of the handling.
 
Suzuki Cappuccino x]

It's such a cute little thing with RM.
 
TommyKaira ZZII, a great early on second hand find,
later for the 'like the wind' races i bought the zonda r , i waited and waited from 1 million up to 2.6 for an lm car to show up but i couldn't get one, so that will take the races there,
in earlier gt games my weapon of chice was the mazda 787B
 
mercedes clk gtr race car 98' can win anything... people keep struggling with like the wind and gran turismo all stars and a few others... and so far its held up for all races with quite a few seconds ahead of the 2nd place cars! AND you can win it by doing the amg flight challenges, not sure which one exactly but one of either the beginner advanced or intermediate!
 
Gran Turismo 350Z RS- The most stable/grippy car I've ever driven.

If you like that try the Amuse Nismo Superleggera.

As for hidden gems, the Shelby GT350R is really amazing for a 1960's american muscle car.
 
The A4 Touring Car on Nurburg is my favorite experience in the game so far.

I got that car with one of my gift tickets...level 15 or 17 I think??

I love it. It's a brilliant car...and it prevented me needing to buy another for one of the expert series.
 
The car I find myself most often is my fully tuned CLK touring car,
talk about on rails and just an endless smooth surge of acceleration,
around the ring its 6mins 22 secs of pure driving pleasure
 
The new Nissan GT-R. Stock it's a beast and with a few mods it becomes King, but you want sometihing that doesn't scream track car I would go with a tuned Civic.

Remember guys/girls he asked about a car that was fast, but didn't look the part. I see most of you naming off full on racecars. In that case I would say Audi R8 LMP.
 
Last edited:
Right now I'm enjoying my ford Mach 1 1971 not the fastest but a real treat to drive

Hell Yeah :cheers: Now there's a car. I only wished they had race mod for it so I could do a TransAm race.
 
My Miura '67 - it's an absolute joy, even on sports tyres!


+1

I was suspicious when they finished 2/3 against my max modded Gullardo in the Lambo race... now I know why. Pretty sweet ride.

Mine is Metallic Lime Green but I have the same rims as your pic. :p
 
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg


This beast blew me away when I first tried it, definatley one of the most underrated cars in my garage, and oh how good it looks
 
I am going to throw my hat in for the Merc 2.5-16 Touring. Not crazy hp but the light weight makes this a very fun car to rock. The only problem is that its $1.4mm cr.

Dito. Bought the 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 from the UCD a
few a couple of days ago and it's just an amazing car... and worth every penny
from the 1.4 million credits.

Another great UCD catch: Renault Sport Clio Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
So much fun to drive.

Can't wait to get the ZZ II '00 also, was my favorite car in GT3 and GT4...
 
The Castrols Toms Supra aswell, that car is a beast if in a 550HP limited room!
 
weigert - your car or bonnet is orange? My car is that funky orange colour but with the carbon black bonnet.

The body is Orange with a Carbon Black Bonnet.
 
I would genuinely say, the Mazda AZ-1, it's actually quite a nice little car to drive, and can be mighty quick.
 
The FTO Super Touring was one of my fave cars in GT1 or 2. Black with a Castrol livery i think? I havn't seen it in GT5 yet!

Alos love the autobacs Gariyaya or something, MR2 based car.

Check the used car dealership for the FTO. Love it!!!
 
A hidden gem I just found was the Art Morrison Corvette '60 (and it's premium!). It's the shell of 1960 Corvette, on the frame of a race car. Not only does it look awesome (it's a cabrio), but it's 500-600HP make it really great to drive. The only drawback is that because it's technically a rebuild, it is not really a '60 car, and can not be entered into the historic cup and other similar races.

It's still one heck of a nice ride, though, if you are willing to spend the 750,000. The '60 Corvette is my favourite of all types (i.e. VS the '54, 69, etc, etc)

0611_sema_20_4501_cd_gallery.jpg

I definately have to agree here!! I drove this puppy on the ring yesterday and was simply amazed by it. First the sound is quite nice and loud (first time I said that about any car in GT5), the handling is amazing, the sense of speed and accelaration is equally amazing.

Just a great car!!!
 
Found a neat one recently, and its not one of those cars you can just buy from a dealer ship. It shows up in the Used car list once in a blue moon. And is a real drivers car, by that I mean you cannot adjust the down force, its rear wheel drive and its pretty light for being long and wide.

Car I'm speaking about is the Saleen S7 '02. 823hp/835ft-lb/1125kg - Tuned. I was surprised when I drove this it handled nice, and in a standing lap it easily compared to the Veyron in lap times.
 
honda s800 race car..my goodness..revs to like 12k rpm

No way :lol: I see it in the use car lot and I just laugh-now I've gotta see what it can do.

I found the Ferrari Scuderia (sp?) to be real fun to drive, same with the Lambo Mercelago (ok I can't spell those) drifts like a champ at Rome, good fun there!

Jerome
 
No way :lol: I see it in the use car lot and I just laugh-now I've gotta see what it can do.

I found the Ferrari Scuderia (sp?) to be real fun to drive, same with the Lambo Mercelago (ok I can't spell those) drifts like a champ at Rome, good fun there!

Jerome

too bad its so slow :yuck: but its fun :)

edit: i lied its only 10,500 rpm
 
Last edited:
I love my Caterham Fireblade. It only has 180hp and I'm running horrible times at Nordschleife but it's a ball with my G27. It's twitchy but very visceral. Once I master this car, I feel that I could drive nearly anything.

The Ginetta G4 is remarkably fun as well. Very telepathic.

My '69 Z28 RM stomps on exotics and looks the part. Very cool.

I'd have millions but I keep buying oddball cars because I'm a hedonist.
 
Anyone else suprised to see the Lancia Stratos rally car? It's not the best rally car, but I LOVE driving it! I love a good challenge! :D
 
As of today I love the Zonda R, worked on a set up for someone else today and now I love driving the thing! Great fun around Nurburgring!
 
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98, Very good with a rear wing on
 
Back