Hidden packages?

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 16 comments
Do you know where they are? I have gotten like 45 out of 100...

if someone is devoted and wouldn't mind listing the really hard ones...

:D

Originally posted by Magic069

God damn!!! Ive only got about 3 or something

Originally posted by Magic069

I've got the strategy guide for it. It's got every hidden package listed on where everyone of them are. I got about 70-80 right now. Still got the hidden packages in Shoreside to get. I think I'll do that now. :D

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I've got the strategy guide for it. It's got every hidden package listed on where everyone of them are. I got about 70-80 right now. Still got the hidden packages in Shoreside to get. I think I'll do that now. :D

What happens when you get them all?

Originally posted by Brian P

What happens when you get them all?

I'm not totally sure. Everytime you get 10 of them you get a weapon at your hideout. That's really cool considering you don't have to pay for them. :D

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I'm not totally sure. Everytime you get 10 of them you get a weapon at your hideout. That's really cool considering you don't have to pay for them. :D

Hmmmmm....
I just kill the police officers and take theirs, just a crappy pistol though.

BTW have you ever shot the shopkeeper in Ammu-Nation, he blasts you with a shotgun. :eek:

Originally posted by Brian P

Hmmmmm....
I just kill the police officers and take theirs, just a crappy pistol though.

BTW have you ever shot the shopkeeper in Ammu-Nation, he blasts you with a shotgun. :eek:

I killed him before. Hidden packages are all over. You just have to look.

Alternatively, have a look on www.gouranga.com www.gta:ga.com or www.azz.gouranga.com (4 some reson you may have to go through hotbot.com for this. Just type in 'azz gouranga' - the owner is so cool)

as you can tell i enjoyed hacking into the frist two games - in gta i got cop cars looking like flying saucers and gta2 i got an ambulance that could get from one side of the map (2) to the other in less than a second!

I hope these sites can help - if not there'll be loads of links on them. :D Enjoy your packages :D

Back