High Beams not working since update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomo 427-MS
  • 6 comments
  • 786 views

Tomo 427-MS

427 Motorsports
Premium
Messages
597
Ireland
Armagh
Messages
Shelby 427 1965
Has anyone else had this? :S
 
How do you mean? They won't turn on at all?
 
I was playing last night with the FAPs strobes and they worked fine?
 
I was playing the seasonal event night race and they were not on and wouldn't come on when pressing the lights on button, but i did something and eventually they were on, but i cant remember what it was. So i think something changed, but it is possible to get them back while in a race through changing something.
 
Bump.

Like, during a race or practice or whatever when I press R1 they don't come on and the blue light on the HUD doesn't come on. It did all this perfectly before the update.
 
Back