High End Performance G37 Super Lap

• Thread starter yannagas
  • 124 comments
Thanks a lot to Betty blue. PSN:Fishylocked for open source tune, your set up helped me easily beat the time ,getting 1:12.67 it was fun and a pleasure to race with it , I can make better than this with your tune, but I need to take a break for now.
glad to hear it worked out well with you, keep trying i'm sure you can do better :cheers:

Tried with no aids, and beat it by .25. Then GT6 froze in a loading screen... Did it again with SRF and beat it by 2 seconds. Then I #gaveup :lol:

Hello everyone

always watching but now i decided to share my setup with you guys and i hope it 'll be helpful for any one
its a good setup to start with i did 1:06.860 a,nd i'm ds3 user :cheers:

Love love love this. I only got 5-6 laps in using this before I had to go to work and I still cut over a second off my old time, can't wait to get home and give this another go. At 1:09.9 currently using DS3 and and D-pad, but there's there plenty of room left to improve. Thanks for sharing.

I still need to try doodlemonopolys set up as well...

So far I have a 1:08.2xx using a DS3, Tonight I will definitely break into the low 1:07 or high 1:06s 👍

Here's my setup. 1:05.8 is possible.

Brilliant setup. Brought me down to a 1:07.798, a half-second faster than I was with the car's stock setup, on the first "let's just try this out" go-around. On a track like Streets of Willow that's huge. I know I'm leaving a lot on the table compared to what others here can get, but that's definitely not the setup's fault! :)

And lopped another half-second off after weaning myself from the habit of treating the car like it's going to understeer. Damn fine tune.

Last edited:
[quote = "doodlemonoply, l'après: 9343212, membre: 199917"] configuration de ma VOICI. 1:05.8 intérêt possible. Verser Regler les vitesses, regler la Vitesse finale Tout le chemin à droite, PUIS La Vers Vitesse Supérieure de la gauche, définissez PUIS Les Rapports Comme Indique.

12511181394_bbaa22a584.jpg

12510713135_b50ea827e3.jpg

12510714565_dd37c58ef1.jpg

12510715935_8b49aab2bf.jpg

12511187544_dc744126d5.jpg
[/ Quote]

👍
Good tunes !!! no aids except ABS 1 , DS3

Thank you for the sharing Mr DoodleMonoply !!! :)
I keep getting silver here. But I hope your tune helps @doodlemonoply!

Down to a 1:08.794 with this setup.
ABS 1
SRF ON
G27 Racing Wheel
560PP
Parts Installed:
FC Suspension:

Ride Height: 100/85
Spring Rate: 16.85/14.20
Dampers Compression:4/5
Dampers Extension:3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber:0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.0/0.12
Brakes:5/5
FC Transmission:
Final gear to 75%
Top Speed to minimum
Set Final to 3.775
FC Mech LSD: 5/38/5
Power Limited to 86.5%
Engine Stage 3
Full Downforce
Weight Reduction Stage3

Last edited:
Hello everyone

always watching but now i decided to share my setup with you guys and i hope it 'll be helpful for anyone :D

its a good setup to start with i did 1:06.860 and i'm ds3 user :cheers:

Brake: 5\7

suspension :

90\70
10.90\12.16
3\3
3\3
3\3
0.0\0.0
-0.10\0.00

transmission : 143 mph max speed

drivetrain:
power: (573hp)

94.3%
stage3
semi racing exhaust
no oil change

downforce:

130\200

body: ( 1451 kg)

stage3
window weight reduction
ballast weight 200 kg
ballast position 50%

With your setup, I was able to set a time of 1:11:564, which is a top 2000 time. Thanx a ton Betty!

worst track ever created.

I'd say it's much better than Tsukuba.

If You are saying just based on the fact that there is desert all around which makes the entire outlook dull, then I agree but the track layout is good.

Even though this is a new track, I prefer Mt. Panorama.

From shifting the ballast from the front to the back portion of the car, I managed to better my lap from 1:11:564 to 1:10:523 for a 963 rank.

Atleast it proves that ballast positioning can make a difference.

I'd say it's much better than Tsukuba.

If You are saying just based on the fact that there is desert all around which makes the entire outlook dull, then I agree but the track layout is good.

Even though this is a new track, I prefer Mt. Panorama.
To the locals there on the last part (Big Willow - Streets of Willow really is technical for a track; kinda miss the track maker from GT5), it is known as Bathurst! :)

Talk about being consistent! My 3 laps in a row:

1:10:894
1:10:867
1:10:863

Ironically, my every lap of these 3 either contained either missing some apex or due to overshooting due to missing the ideal braking point.

:gtpflag:

I'm at a 1:08.859 using doodlemonopoly's tune and in the mid-200's on the leader board. Thanks doodlemonopoly!

Like Yourself, most have benefited from Doodlemonopoly's tune, so the appreciation & gratitude will always be there.

Various tunes may suit people as per their driving style. When I tried Doodle's setup, I kinda struggled to get lower than 1:12:5xx. Still don't have a doubt that his setup is bad as others have benefited loads. Maybe it didn't suit my driving style.

I did benefit from Betty's tune as I felt more comfortable in the car.

Still, it goes without saying that any one & every one appreciates all those who are kind enough to share their tunes as they help us climb the rankings.:cheers:

Improved to 1:09:232 for a 370th rank position!

Seems as if this track suits my driving style better when compared to past TT tracks such as Mt Panorama or Trial Mountain.

worst track ever created.

I have to disagree. It's a ridiculously good layout that rewards smooth driving but has enough runoff area that you aren't destroying the car if you catch a bit of brain fade.

Any track that requires you to think 2-3 corners ahead is a good one, and Streets of Willow is definitely that sort of track. There's a reason why Road & Track magazine used to use it (and Big Willow) so often. Of course, that was back before Road & Track got bought out and became a crappy "lifestyle" magazine instead of actually being about cars. :grumpy:

Well I've given this TT a flogging over the last few days but can't seem to get below 1:08:4xx, which put me around 160th when I last looked. It's going to be painful but I think it's time to switch from the DS3/d-pad over to the wheels and pedals :(

Back