I have picked up a few in the 390,000 km range. I'd have to check what my highest is, off the top of my head I do think I have at least one at 398,000 but I can't be sure at the moment. I'm constantly looking but I've never yet seen nor heard of one showing up with over 400,000.
I have 4 cars at least that have around 200k miles on the clock, including an E-Type Jaaaaaaag that has done 199k miles ... so much for this game being the 'Real Simulator'..!!
I have 4 cars at least that have around 200k miles on the clock, including an E-Type Jaaaaaaag that has done 199k miles ... so much for this game being the 'Real Simulator'..!!
Hmm, on the one hand yes restorations cost a hell of a lot in real life (depending on the car they do in game too, but very few people in real life can earn 1mil+ in a couple laps of racing ), on the other someone who can afford to maintain an E-Type probably can afford the expensive servicing and minimum restorations necessary!
I had a chance to check on mine. I have 7 or 8 over 390,000. with the "pearl" being a green Charger 440 R/T at 398,098 km / 248,0xx miles that I've never driven. I think in the last thread on this topic somebody had a couple higher than that but still not over 400,000.