High-Tech Two Tone

  • Thread starter Thread starter GuitarHack
  • 4 comments
  • 1,076 views
Messages
330
United States
California
Would someone mind sending me a couple of these paint chips? I'll trade a light blue matte paint chip for a couple of the High-Tech Two Tone. Thanks in advance.
 
Add me PSN tftadlock and I'll send you what I have for free.
 
Sorry for misleading you. I do not have this paint chip. I have a car with this paint color but it does not give a paint chip. I checked Duck's paint database and it does not look like this paint chip exists.
 
tadlock
Sorry for misleading you. I do not have this paint chip. I have a car with this paint color but it does not give a paint chip. I checked Duck's paint database and it does not look like this paint chip exists.

Ohhhhhh I see. No big deal. Thanks for looking that up for me.
 
Back