Highest Mileage You've Driven?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zhu8
  • 6 comments
  • 709 views
Messages
467
Canada
Richmond, B.C.
Messages
Zhu12345
I'm wondering how far some of you have driven one of your cars in GT5. I've done about 24,000 km on my X2010 S. Vettel, But I'm pretty sure someone's gone further in one car.
 
I'm wondering how far some of you have driven one of your cars in GT5. I've done about 24,000 km on my X2010 S. Vettel, But I'm pretty sure someone's gone further in one car.

My X2010 has about 19,000 miles (I don't know what that is in Km but it's probably slightly more than yours) but I've only done about 1000 miles in it ,Bob's done the rest.
 
My FGT has over 57,000 miles thanks to extreme endurance grinding, happy days!
 
My workhorse FGT has about 31,000 miles
 
Over 100,000 miles in my X2010, Bob's done 95% of that. :D
 
I've driven a car thats over 300,000miles because I know i got the trophy for that and I have driven all of my cars at least once.
 
Have almost no free time by having a 6 day school week but 3,000k on my Mazda lol.
 
Back