Highest Top Speeds Hit

• Thread starter DEP98
  • 30 comments
United States
Miami, Florida
DEP98
LOL NOPE
I got the Amazon preorder, which started me with 1 million in game credits. The second car I bought was the new Corvette Stingray. I fully tuned it with everything except a racing exhaust and racing tires and hit 296 with nitrous on Special Stage Route X. I can only imagine what fully tuned cars like the Enzo Ferrari or the McLaren can do.

I hit 307km/h - 191mph in a RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87. Stock (No tuning) at the Nurburgring Norschleife. It was a freaking hand full. :nervous::nervous::nervous:

About 540km/h in a Hyura. I would think 600+km/h is possible.
I have used the Huayra 15th anni. version alot and have fully tuned it! it now have 1234bhp and the fastest speed i have achieved was 571km/h - 356.875mph
and on the straight it goes 479km/h - 299.375mph

211mph
Daihatsu Mira TR-XX Avanzato R full engine build, Sports hards, no Nitro.
Will maintain over 200mph all the way around SSR X with no draft.:D:crazy::lol:

My best so far.

riuf.jpg

The new speeds are ridicously high... I hope this changes with an update... a stock Huayra can never EVER do 420 kph...
I think its better to have a unrealistic speed that goes over what the car can really do then what it was in GT5 where very few cars could go over 400 kmh
like it is now you can tune and tweak more and fight for the highest top speed around Route X

I've got 350mph with the 09 Veyron with nitrous but no draft. For some reason it would go this fast with front ride height to the maximum height, rear minimum height. The front tyres occasionally lift off the ground and when they are contacted steering may aswell not even exist. With the ride height equal it wouldn't go that fast for some reason.

I believe the X1 should be able to do at least 570 km/h.

I thought about your post last night while racing and took a closer look at the X1's together in my garage. I know I had seen the HP figures of all four listed as the same in either the official GT website or in game in the last week. Now there are 3 different HP figures for the 4 cars.

So I tested the X2011 and got an fairly easy 351 mph on the speedo and it saved as 350 mph in the stats section. That's exactly what happened with the Veyron. It went to 351 mph and the stats said 350. Except with the X2011, the way it was increasing speed I thought for sure it would pass 351/350 mph, but it didn't. This leads me to believe that the game speed is locked at 351/350 mph. (350 mph = 563 Km/h)

And Chryzsh, I think your city, Bergen, Norway, may be the prettiest town on Earth.

Last edited:
I thought about your post last night while racing and took a closer look at my X1's together in my garage. I know I had seen the HP figures of all four listed as the same in either the official GT website or in game in the last week. Now there are 3 different HP figures for the 4 cars.

So I tested the X2011 and got an fairly easy 351 mph on the speedo and it saved as 350 mph in the stats section. That's exactly what happened with the Veyron. It went to 351 mph and the stats said 350. Except with the X2011, the way it was increasing speed I thought for sure it would pass 351/350 mph, but it didn't. This leads me to believe that the game speed is locked at 351/350 mph.

And Chryzsh, I think your city, Bergen, Norway, may be the prettiest town on Earth.
That seems odd. I will try when I can afford the X2011.

And yes, it is indeed a incredibly beautiful city.

Actually, the X2011 is able to do 603km/h -- 374,68mph, with only few settings in transmission ( as it seems to be a lack of fan and downforce configuration, if I'm not mistaken) and in my opinion, this car can deliver a bit more if in the hands of capable tunners. Hope it helps to clarify 👍

PS. No draft

Attachments

• IMG_20131213_034434528_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20131213_034434528_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Actually, the X2011 is able to do 603km/h -- 374,68mph, with only few settings in transmission ( as it seems to be a lack of fan and downforce configuration, if I'm not mistaken) and in my opinion, this car can deliver a bit more if in the hands of capable tunners. Hope it helps to clarify 👍

PS. No draft

hey GTRACER, mind sharing your setup ? I am a Noob and cant get more than 585, I tried it with 6 gear as max but cant get the result. I think I am somthing missing.

Would be a great help, thx

I thought about your post last night while racing and took a closer look at the X1's together in my garage. I know I had seen the HP figures of all four listed as the same in either the official GT website or in game in the last week. Now there are 3 different HP figures for the 4 cars.

So I tested the X2011 and got an fairly easy 351 mph on the speedo and it saved as 350 mph in the stats section. That's exactly what happened with the Veyron. It went to 351 mph and the stats said 350. Except with the X2011, the way it was increasing speed I thought for sure it would pass 351/350 mph, but it didn't. This leads me to believe that the game speed is locked at 351/350 mph. (350 mph = 563 Km/h)

The speed is not locked at 350mp/563km
i got my X2011 up to 580 and was online with someone yesterday that got it to 616km (with slipstreaming)

I along with a few others drafting in x2011's we were able to reach 392mph/630kph, one messaged me later and said they were able to reach 398/640

Was doing 358 in x1 now it's 335
Veyron was 346 now 330'ish
Huarya was 303 now 306
C7 anniversary was 289 now 296

I didn't mess with anything just ran them & had changes. Affected my rpm's and everything.
Also needs to be noted these are all no draft no nos

PS. No draft
I have been running a few of Dante's tunes and they are absolute GOLD. Right up there with the best and he has just released a tune for the car in question RB X2011. I will give it a run over the weekend and get back to you guys.

Back