alx-ndr Messages 410 London/England Messages alx-ndr Jan 24, 2011 #1 What car has the highest horsepower after being tuned and driven etc...? Except the x1...
alx-ndr Messages 410 London/England Messages alx-ndr Jan 24, 2011 #3 xNEVER-ONEx Probably Veyron with 12xx HP. Click to expand... Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it.
xNEVER-ONEx Probably Veyron with 12xx HP. Click to expand... Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it.
xNEVER-ONEx Messages 2,112 Messages xNEVER-ONEx Jan 24, 2011 #4 alx-ndr Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it. Click to expand... There are a lot of cars that can beat it, as long as your not dragging.
alx-ndr Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it. Click to expand... There are a lot of cars that can beat it, as long as your not dragging.
juniordee Messages 846 Messages GTP_juniordee3 Messages Oddbug Jan 24, 2011 #5 The veyron is far from being the fastest car around the track. Just don't race it in a straight line.
The veyron is far from being the fastest car around the track. Just don't race it in a straight line.
Xouved Messages 288 Messages Xouved Jan 24, 2011 #6 alx-ndr Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it. Click to expand... I'd recommend the Cadillac Cien. If you are drafting the Veyron you can keep up and pass it as it tops out at 460km. Plus you fly round the corners much quicker. ...Or you could just use an X1... But that's boring.
alx-ndr Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it. Click to expand... I'd recommend the Cadillac Cien. If you are drafting the Veyron you can keep up and pass it as it tops out at 460km. Plus you fly round the corners much quicker. ...Or you could just use an X1... But that's boring.
Neocodex Messages 446 Messages neocodex Jan 24, 2011 #7 Veyron but the Nissan R92CP tops out with more power then the Minotla After that, I think the Viper ACR Never tuned my Cien....looks so ugly in the garage
Veyron but the Nissan R92CP tops out with more power then the Minotla After that, I think the Viper ACR Never tuned my Cien....looks so ugly in the garage
A allen-XY Messages 209 Malaysia Messages allen-XY Jan 24, 2011 #8 agree with veyron, about 1200++ hp. a cheetah in the drag race, but an elephant in circuit.
entropy731 Messages 346 Messages entropy_fx / gtclone731 Jan 24, 2011 #9 Come on where is the love for the original veyron...the Escudo.
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Jan 24, 2011 #10 Doesn't the prototype X1 have close to 1300 HP?
T TJ31 Messages 384 Jan 24, 2011 #11 They ( X1s ) all have the same HP after oil change and a few miles of usage - 1556 if i'm not wrong. Last edited: Jan 24, 2011