Highest tuned horsepower?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 10 comments
  • 1,265 views
Messages
410
United Kingdom
London/England
Messages
alx-ndr
What car has the highest horsepower after being tuned and driven etc...? Except the x1...
 
Probably Veyron with 12xx HP.

Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it.
 
Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it.

There are a lot of cars that can beat it, as long as your not dragging.:sly:
 
The veyron is far from being the fastest car around the track. Just don't race it in a straight line.
 
Damnn I was hoping it wasn't going to be the veyron... I'm trying to find something else that can beat it.

I'd recommend the Cadillac Cien. If you are drafting the Veyron you can keep up and pass it as it tops out at 460km. Plus you fly round the corners much quicker.

...Or you could just use an X1... But that's boring.
 
Veyron
but the Nissan R92CP tops out with more power then the Minotla
After that, I think the Viper ACR

Never tuned my Cien....looks so ugly in the garage
 
agree with veyron, about 1200++ hp. a cheetah in the drag race, but an elephant in circuit.
 
Come on where is the love for the original veyron...the Escudo.
 
Doesn't the prototype X1 have close to 1300 HP?
 
They ( X1s ) all have the same HP after oil change and a few miles of usage - 1556 if i'm not wrong.
 
Last edited:
Back