Hint confirming Spa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rens10
  • 45 comments
  • 4,144 views
Messages
20
I know this is a bit far fetched, but in the TT rankings, Lucas Ordoñez' name is LucasordonezSPA.
I know SPA could be short for Spain, but ES would be more logical.
It would be a very good hint if this refers to the track playable during the national finals and it's always fun to wonder.
What do you guys think?
 
I just hope it isn't limited to those who qualify for the next round :(
 
That is actually possible, nice thinking 👍
 
i thought this too..

also this thread should probably be moved to the TT forum.
 
even if it is limted to thee next round people, i hope that after that rounds finished, the track is released to us
 
Maybe... thats why after times are submitted, we still have a few days left in the demo!
 
Its more likely that SPA is an abbreviation of his nationality, although I would have thought it would have been ESP had that been the case.
 
What PSN name did he use in the last GT academy, anyone know? Probably not the same one, but it could be.

I don't think its really a hint at all. It will have some other meaning.
 
or the track will be fuji, tokyo or NURBURGRING :) since they only just released a new demo with those tracks
 
or the track will be fuji, tokyo or NURBURGRING :) since they only just released a new demo with those tracks

They said the second track will also be new to the GT franchise, those three are not.:sly:
 
wow, some of you guys are really just reaching now.
 
Last edited:
They said the second track will also be new to the GT franchise, those three are not.:sly:

They didn't say that. They said the following:

Tensions will run high as they battle each other on another exclusive Gran Turismo 5 level for the chance to move to the next phase of the competition.

Over the years I have realized that 'exclusive' is a very very lose term.. well it's a word, but you know what i mean :)
 
Isn't the Belgian show enough of a clue pointing to SPA?
 
We'll see ;)
 
Lucas has said that his favorite track is Spa, so that is a more likely reason for the name.
 
Spa> Spain ???
 
wow, some of you guys are really just reaching now.
Quite. I'm 100% sure Spa will be in GT5, but this is just... wow.
 
I think that would be a weird hint..
but I'm confident Spa will be in GT5
 
The "ESP" abbreviation comes from the Spanish name for Spain, in other words "Espana". I'm sure if someone like Fernando Alonso was on PSN, and their user name featured the abbreviated name of their country, it would feature "ESP", not "SPA".
 
I think that would be a weird hint..
but I'm confident Spa will be in GT5

Yep the up going first turn is jus epic to drive :drool:( even better with a car that has lots of down force)
 
Last edited:
Yep the up going first turn is jus epic to drive :drool:

Yh Eau Rouge is probably even better than the corkscrew at Laguna
 
Yh Eau Rouge is probably even better than the corkscrew at Laguna

it is better.. without probably. All SPA is better than the 99% of the tracks. Only Nurburg, Silverstone and Monza are in the same league.
 
it is better.. without probably. All SPA is better than the 99% of the tracks. Only Nurburg, Silverstone and Monza are in the same league.

I agree just didnt want to offend the Americans beacause we all know Europe has the better circuits :dopey:
 
mmmmmm Monza:bowdown:
 
SPA = Spain.

Spa = Spa.

Meybe he'll re-appear as LucasOrdonezNurburgringGrandPrixTrack and then we'll know for sure.
 
SPA = Spain.

Spa = Spa.

Meybe he'll re-appear as LucasOrdonezNurburgringGrandPrixTrack and then we'll know for sure.

Spa= spank ?:dunce:
 
Yep the up going first turn is jus epic to drive :drool:( even better with a car that has lots of down force)

I went to a F1 private testing session there and It's absolutely crazy how fast they go on "Le Raidillon" (Eau Rouge is the uphill part of the turn).

They take like 4G's. That must be hard to bear after a hour!
 
Back