Hiroto, RUF, more for paints, - FR me and include the details of trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter aland18
  • 74 comments
  • 4,010 views
Ill trade you paints for the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto. I have pretty much all the colours you have in your OP except the bright purple met
 
Ill trade you paints for the Nissan XANAVI Hiroto. I have pretty much all the colours you have in your OP except the bright purple met

Deal.

I did update it - got any of the XJ9-R purples?
 
aland18
Deal.

I did update it - got any of the XJ9-R purples?

Yea I believe I have 4 of them. Would you like 3 jag paints and 1 dark purple mica
 
I have Midnight Purple II x2
Midnight Purple III x2
Mazoria Plreadsll x5
XJ9-R 9 Purple x8

Would like a level 7 ticket please,I can send any 5 you like today.
 
Last edited:
I have Midnight Purple II x2
Midnight Purple III x2
Mazoria Plreadsll x5
XJ9-R 9 Purple x8

Would like a level 7 ticket please,I can send any 5 you like today.

send me the mazorias and XJ9s. I have a car send already scheduled for today - I'm assuming that I cannot send the ticket today as well right?
 
Yeah but I don't mind waiting.👍 How many of each am I sending?
 
split it best you can. Can accept FR in about 7 or 8 hrs.
 
Do you still have lv 7 ticket I can send you any paint you want!
 
OP updated

Shawns - car sent.

I also am free to send starting tomorrow

Sorry i totally forgot about it , Midnight Purple II and Matte purple chips are sent.

Nice doing trading with you.
 
split it best you can. Can accept FR in about 7 or 8 hrs.

3 and 2 okay.👍 FR sent.

Edit: paints sent.👍
 
Last edited:
Have you still go a Xanavi Hiroto to trade ?
 
Received,thanks.:)
 
Back