C ClutchTTs Messages 66 Messages ClutchTts Dec 7, 2010 #1 Hey, I read all the guides about this race and I noticed I need the countach to beat this easily, I sold mine and I dunno what to do. Is there anyway I can beat this race? I'm only rank 19
Hey, I read all the guides about this race and I noticed I need the countach to beat this easily, I sold mine and I dunno what to do. Is there anyway I can beat this race? I'm only rank 19
Windfire1010 Messages 769 New Jersey Messages AMS_Windfire Dec 7, 2010 #2 I used a 69 Cammaro RM for aspec and a Toyota 7 for bspec
C ClutchTTs Messages 66 Messages ClutchTts Dec 8, 2010 #3 Do you mind lending me your toyota 7? ill give you any of my cars just to make sure i dont steal yours.
Do you mind lending me your toyota 7? ill give you any of my cars just to make sure i dont steal yours.