hitler knows his cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biggamehit
  • 19 comments
  • 1,268 views
Excellent movie. :) 👍 Great subtitling. :lol:
 
Very funny, nice find there. I like the timing with the Camaro SS bit...
 
That is Awesome :lol:

Nice find 👍
 
Oh god I lol'd.

I have to look at the original movie!
 
Best. Video. Ever.
 
it doesn't really work out very well if you are able to understand what he really says, though....;)
 
It wasn't perfect IMO, but I'd still give it A+. :lol:

My favorite part was the S2000 and BMWs. :lol::lol:

When some of the men stayed in the room, that was funny, too. :lol::lol::lol:
 
Wow, talk about a heated debate from the ambiguously gay dictator. :)
 
The quit your whining was sooo obvious.

Everything else was Grade A funny. :lol:
 
My friend actually just sent me that link yesterday. It thought it was funny, but the end was a letdown. You two probably frequent the same boards.
 
I thought the ending was funny.

"Just get me another beetle"
 
:lol: Man that was great!
 
Brilliant :lol: 👍
 
Hahahah nice, even my dad laught about it. nice find:tup:
 
Haha great subtitles :D
 
Back