Hks Evo And 300 SL Coupe '54 Wanted Will Trade a Car or Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 14 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
459
Messages
AROD_1
im looking for Hks Evo And 300 SL Coupe '54 there both premium cars..i got all matte paints and silver/gold chromes:)
 
got both
 
I can give you the HKS evo for an AC cobra ?
 
no sorry
 
I can trade now for a golf gti 76
 
Aww man no one has that car:'(
 
Dsm I have one but cant trade till 19/4
 
CMvan46
Dsm I have one but cant trade till 19/4

I don't care about the date I just want the car really bad scince it's my real life car with a vr6 swap<3
 
Buy them at the dealer mate!

I can trade them, if you have any of my missing cupcar's...

Check upper part of the post (second link in my signature)
 
The '54 Merc can be purchased in the new car dealer. However, if you want to trade for one, I would be interested in your Viper SRT10 ACR.
 
I can trade for the CT230R now for the AC Cobra
 
Back