HKS settings help

• Thread starter xman2
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, don't double or triple post, use the edit button, second, look in the Drift settings Depot, a thread stickied here, and read some the faqs also stickied here.

Welcome to GTP.

*points and laughs*

On a serious note, the search button is your best friend.

The HKS is a great drift car. I prefer to use it in its stock form with n2's. The car can be a handful, especially when you use a ds2 like myself. (My DFP is currently in the hands of FedEx) Try some different tires first then if that doesn't help start getting into the settings depot.

If you can view this thread there is no reason why you can't view the Drift Settings Depot thread?

I wanted to just say soemthing, but it's going to be closed anyway.
the drifting depot isn't to be thought as the Number one answer. If you read some of the lines, it'd say these are "settings posted by the user in which the user uses for that car", or something like that. Please do notice that these are opinioned car settings that people would like to share. You may use these settings to start off, but really, find your own settings because not everyone thinks the same way.

Certainly the Depot is a warehouse filled with free goods that you can try and return at your own wish. Settings are posted by other members because they certainly wish to help those that aren't good with settings/physics. You should try them out and make your own modification. If not, you can post your problems based on a certain set of settings, so that the Pros here can help.

Lastly, we are all nice guys that you wouldn't regret being here with us.

Cheers!

I wanted to just say soemthing, but it's going to be closed anyway.
the drifting depot isn't to be thought as the Number one answer. If you read some of the lines, it'd say these are "settings posted by the user in which the user uses for that car", or something like that. Please do notice that these are opinioned car settings that people would like to share. You may use these settings to start off, but really, find your own settings because not everyone thinks the same way.

true but there are other reasons why people use these settings or the depot. I used the settings for just a base to start off in. Instead of just using the Stock settings, some people may think that it is just either too much oversteer(example, my FC settings) so they adjust things to make it their own.

The drift settings depot, to be honest, is for more advanced drifters. To start, you should use a cars stock settings and see if you can drift it at all. If so, then you can most likely adjust the settings and make it better/easier. Hence the settings depot. If not, then it may not be a good car for you at this time. Try a different one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back