Simon Tibbett Messages 1,034 Athens,Ga Messages simtibb Oct 26, 2002 #1 Would this work? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2064147484
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,965 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Oct 26, 2002 #2 Yes, it works great - I have a similar DVD/CD writer drive and I have been very happy with it.
Simon Tibbett Messages 1,034 Athens,Ga Messages simtibb Oct 26, 2002 #3 REALLY????!!!!!!!! I might get one. I want a DVDR drive. But why is that cheaper then a single DVDR drive?
REALLY????!!!!!!!! I might get one. I want a DVDR drive. But why is that cheaper then a single DVDR drive?
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,965 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Oct 26, 2002 #4 Originally posted by Simon Tibbett REALLY????!!!!!!!! I might get one. I want a DVDR drive. But why is that cheaper then a single DVDR drive? Click to expand... I'm not sure I understand your question. Exactly which two drives are you comparing?
Originally posted by Simon Tibbett REALLY????!!!!!!!! I might get one. I want a DVDR drive. But why is that cheaper then a single DVDR drive? Click to expand... I'm not sure I understand your question. Exactly which two drives are you comparing?
Simon Tibbett Messages 1,034 Athens,Ga Messages simtibb Oct 27, 2002 #5 Well, I uess I just dont understand how it has a DVD burner and is cheaper then a stand alone.
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Oct 27, 2002 #6 Maybe because it's a eBay auction.