few pics from this weekend

IMG_4767-1.jpg

IMG_4792-1.jpg

IMG_4860-1.jpg

IMG_4875-1.jpg

IMG_4855-1.jpg

IMG_4883-1.jpg

IMG_4848-1.jpg

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af26/AMD_knockhill2/British GT Cup 09/?start=all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEjgr2gwiY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pYH6Ln_YPw

Last edited:
Some nice shots dude. Just one little gripe, the white balance setting seems off, all the shots have a yellow tinge to them. Your panning is good however, some really nice sharp shots.

Nice pics there. I was due to go, but then the wife invited some people round to our house. :(

Did see not go for the "i just need to pop down to the shops via Dundee" excuse? :lol:

Couple of pics from a few months back

Greersport Racing R32 GTR

Astra GSi

also the company that did the lights for a gig i was at a couple of nights ago are using one of my pictures to show what they can do now up to 6 published pictures 2 of which in world wide magazines so not bad :)

Some very nice shots dude. The shots still feel a little too yellow, just wondering if that intentional?

yes trying to have my own sort style and it helps to colour depth and temperature.

Cool 👍 Having your own style of shoot is pretty important.

I think it works well on some of the shots, in particular the engine bay shots, the corvette and the drift car, but the yellow seems just a tad strong for my liking on the track shots.

but the yellow seems just a tad strong for my liking on the track shots.

yeah i think thats more of a climate issue :lol: the first lot were on a heavily overcasted/wet day whereas the others were sunny days so it seems less obvious.

One thing that i always find amazing is just how sharp some of the cheap lenses are,you can even clearly read the name writing on parts from a distance.

100% crops

holly yellow Batman.

I's a shame, your compositions are very strong most of the time, the picture of the planes with the smoke trials behind raised my eyebrows, amazing.

But still, too yellow all around. Just tooooo much.

the car-to-car Vette shot is pretty good, awesome car, can I have it BIG? and not yellowed? (:

Double post but thinks this requires its own post but not really a thread but this is something i had forgot about until someone told me about the new series but a while ago i emailed by a tv company who were doing a new series with Richard Hammond and were going to be talking about the different type of brakes and if they could use one of my videos so i managed to make it to national geographic. So featured in a world wide magazine and tv programme......not bad i guess :sly:

Triple post ftw

Couple of new ones trying it out in the night.

Then going through some older pics in photoshop messing about with settings to see what i could do

few pics from today

i heard ken block wasn't allowed to run due to his turbo being larger than the rules allow

stage 2 was interesting as it seemed the 4WD cars were using me as an apex point :eek:

rest here

stage 2 was interesting as it seemed the 4WD cars were using me as an apex point :eek:

Haha. That would be interesting...

I think the first shot is absolutely amazing. I'd like the see that big.^^ And my other favourites are the third shot, of the Subaru, and the very last shot. All of the shots are brilliant though. Keep up the good work.

Great photos from the McRae stages, easily good enough to get into magazines those ones 👍 I really need to get myself to a proper stage rally, I've only ever taken photos at single-venue events.

I really like this one. Not too sure about the selective colouring, but that angle, capture and sharpness are insane. 👍

The row of lamp posts is sublime, so sharp and really strong contrast.
Only thing I don't like about perspective photography is the dam verticals want to lean in. Not your fault though.:D

The track shots do have a low light/ white balance, this lends itself to strong colour. You definately acheive this. 👍

What's your weapon of choice?

Back