Holly molly Ferrari 330 P4 sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter zlays
  • 5 comments
  • 1,013 views
I'm in love with everything about it, driving it in VR is a really wonderful feeling, I'm glad the AI also drives one, so you can drool over the outside at the same time as drooling over the inside.
Race music off and increasing your own and competitors engine sound is my preferred audio settings.

Here it is in real life, It motivated me to grind for the credits...
 
I'm in love with everything about it, driving it in VR is a really wonderful feeling, I'm glad the AI also drives one, so you can drool over the outside at the same time as drooling over the inside.
Race music off and increasing your own and competitors engine sound is my preferred audio settings.

Here it is in real life, It motivated me to grind for the credits...

I didn't grind recieved it as daily gift this morning...I was shocked,it felt like I won the lottery lol
 
I didn't grind recieved it as daily gift this morning...I was shocked,it felt like I won the lottery lol

I won one last night but decided to save driving it until I have a few hours spare, I gave the air a good punch when it popped up though :D
 
You lucky 🤬🤬🤬
 
Back