Hollywood's Most Overrated Actors/ Actresses

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aphrodite
  • 93 comments
  • 5,495 views
a6m5
In music and films, I enjoy everything from the trashiest to the most serious........ Don't be hatin'!

I do too but come on man... how is Paul Walker any different from F&F in any other movie?? Even his stuff before F&F is the same. :grumpy:
 
VIPFREAK
I do too but come on man... how is Paul Walker any different from F&F in any other movie?? Even his stuff before F&F is the same. :grumpy:
I'm an huge fan of Keanu Reeves, and he's the same way also. I'm not a huge Fast & Furious fan, but I did like both 1 & 2. Even his other flicks like Joy Ride and Timeline. On movies like that, I don't even care about the acting, plot or direction. I try to enjoy them for what they are. If I see a bad Kurosawa, Spielberg or Frankenheimer films though, I'd be really upset.
 
I tend to disslike a crap film, I don't see how you can not mind bad acting when the result is a crap film. What you like is what you like, I just don't see what you're getting at. Keanu Reeves is pretty much the same in every film, but at least it's a better same than Paul Walkers really talentless same. I'll tell you who's underrated, Thomass Jane, most people rate him on his performance in The Punisher, which was a mediocre film at best, but watch Stander.
 
live4speed
I tend to disslike a crap film, I don't see how you can not mind bad acting when the result is a crap film. What you like is what you like, I just don't see what you're getting at. Keanu Reeves is pretty much the same in every film, but at least it's a better same than Paul Walkers really talentless same. I'll tell you who's underrated, Thomass Jane, most people rate him on his performance in The Punisher, which was a mediocre film at best, but watch Stander.
Thomas Jane's pretty cool. 👍 I wonder what nationality he is. I'm pretty sure he isn't American.

On "crap films", the difference is that I don't have the biase against them, and I don't take them seriously. There are a lot garbage out there that people were entertained by. I watched "The Transporter" yesterday. So many people who call Paul Walker flicks "garbage" found Transporter to be alright. I love the movie, but as I watched the movie again on my DVD, none of the plot makes any sense. It's pure garbage. There are also tons of cartoons and other movies which were considered good or cool, that's actually just as bad as say "the Fast and the Furious". However, I can enjoy them for what they are. With the music, same thing. One of my favorite artist is actually a composer, Bach. But I also enjoy "stupid" music like Britney Spears and other shallow pop music.

I guess the difference here is that I would never go crazy over works of Britney and Paul Walker. I might watch/listen to it casually, move on. Britney on tour, she's in my town, I don't care. If I see her CD for $5, would I buy it, yes(I already have them). Paul Walker's new movie, I won't pay to see it in the movie theater. If I see the DVD for rental, would I rent it, maybe. I got only like three hours of sleep, so I apologize if what I'm sayint doesn't make any sense. I hope you get the basic idea of what I'm trying to say. :)
 
Back