Home coming Dec 11 - is it private lobbies time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 86 comments
  • 8,116 views
So far I can't go PRIVE ROOMS with GT5P, Yes I Have the home beta.
I think It will work with GT5P or FULL GT5 game update.
 
Unleashing private rooms On My BIRTHDAY, what a present, thanks KY! ahaha yea right. They probably won't have anything for GT5P when Home first launches. O wells.

Jerome
 
Wow I feel like I should've known about this before reading this thread lol
Looks awesome!
 
is it possible to go into a fight with a punter's avatar? :D


That would be great!

...or seek out his apartment, and break all his furnitures, awards, and other stuff what he have provided. :dopey:
 
yeah, that would be cool if you could K.O. the punters avatar for few days, thus prohibiting him from participating the races.. :D
 
Home: GTA edition...

found a cheater/punter?; blow up his Home! :D
 
not really.. only an effective method against punters.
 
Does anybody know when this will be avaialbe in the UK?
 
my playstation store just got updated and home is not there.
what the hell i've been looking foward to it all day, and i even bought a bluetooth headset specially.
 
it should pop as the Home icon under Account Management (PSN) but I think reboot your PS3 maybe you'll see it but it's not online yet they're fixing some last minute changes and what not :O
 
You sure its today :lol: Ive got nothing here...
 
Can we keep the Home-specific chatter to the Home thread, please?

Not least because this will save people from asking when they can get it and how.
 
on your XMB menu on yoyr PS3 bottom Playstatation network
 
Any news from PD?
 
no problems for me, restarted my ps3 around 23h yesterday and it was there,
the download was without problems and 20min laters(loading+time to make my avatar)
i was in home, did'nt had the time to test if GT5P was already working for the private rooms, but i suppose we'll have an update for that too, or is already working??? if somebody had tryed it please let me know if it works, thx

have to say got a friend in Iceland and he did'nt had the home icon, he had to make a new psnid from another country to make it work....
 
Last edited:
Yes there is anews from PD... It's nothing. Last 10 days.
 
Nope no hook up between Home and GT5p at the moment, the only one there is warhawk and thats it for now. epect patches to start filtering through for other titles, as for GT5p? well thats down to PD.......anyone got a crystal ball LOL
 
I don't expect PD to introduce private rooms while Home is still Beta.
 
if gt5p is beta home is beta..we expect private races region locked
 
Well, no private rooms for me until PS3 lifts the stupid:

Oh, you are making a sub account? What's that - you need a new name to be a member of some sort of team? You aren't underage? I don't believe you. Home is WAY too mature oriented for you. You aren't allowed to frolic in cyberspace!

:regardless of the existence of private game rooms.

I did check out Home on my master account though, and I hope that PD implements it's own private lobby system within GT5, because Home is waaaay too involved if all you use it for is virtual LAN'ing.
 
Back