Home screen glitch, game unplayable

Australia
Australia
My GT5 was freezing often while loading cars so I decided to delete the game data and reinstall it. Now, whenever I load up the game and enter 'GT Life' some options are greyed out, some are simply not there, and the cursor can't be moved - in fact, the only thing I can do is press the PS button and exit the game.

I've had this problem before: the solution was deleting the data, cleaning the disk and then trying again. This time, however, the solution failed. Before the glitch happened a second time I hadn't done the full install ('Pre-install Files'), so I did that before entering 'GT Life', to no avail.

No idea what to do now. The internet connection is disabled, if that matters.

My GT5 was freezing often while loading cars so I decided to delete the game data and reinstall it. Now, whenever I load up the game and enter 'GT Life' some options are greyed out, some are simply not there, and the cursor can't be moved - in fact, the only thing I can do is press the PS button and exit the game.

I've had this problem before: the solution was deleting the data, cleaning the disk and then trying again. This time, however, the solution failed. Before the glitch happened a second time I hadn't done the full install ('Pre-install Files'), so I did that before entering 'GT Life', to no avail.

No idea what to do now. The internet connection is disabled, if that matters.
It maybe your PS3 playing up or your GT5 is disc is your problem, buy another GT5 disc and see.

Last edited:
Back