Honda castrol mugen nsx '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter porthillking
  • 5 comments
  • 1,315 views
Messages
1,257
England
England
Messages
porthillking
Apparently this car is quite rare, so since i will never use it, i am offering it to a person, in return for a level 23 ticket, or a 1970 ticket
 
Rare, not at all mate ... following mygranturismo.net, the rarity level for this car is only 3 ... well, a common car shall I say.

Rarity 10 = rare!

Good luck!
:)
 
Rare, not at all mate ... following mygranturismo.net, the rarity level for this car is only 3 ... well, a common car shall I say.

Rarity 10 = rare!

Good luck!
:)

I guess by the rarity scale but have you seen most of the 10 cars?? no one buys them!! a bunch of the mazda MX-5's are 10 way too many models =='
 
Rare, not at all mate ... following mygranturismo.net, the rarity level for this car is only 3 ... well, a common car shall I say.

Rarity 10 = rare!

Good luck!
:)

I guess by the rarity scale but have you seen most of the 10 cars?? no one buys them!! a bunch of the mazda MX-5's are 10 way too many models =='

yeh I would consider it pretty rare seeing though i have been buying most of the standard cars that come up and never came across it until someone traded it :)
 
oh yeh feel free to check my thread for any cars you are looking for! :)
 
Back