Honda Civic

Will there be lower end cars like Honda Civic’s, 180SX, etc. in Gran Turismo 7?
There already are lower end cars confirmed to be in the game. There are no confirmed Civics yet but three different Silvia models. Here is the car list:

Ah word ok. I’m hoping for plenty of late 80’s and 90’s low end cars. Have a feeling I’m gonna be a little let down but we’ll see

Oh, I also forgot to mention, the 180SX was also in GT Sport, so it's very likely that'll carry over as well. As for new low-end cars, yeah, we'll have to wait and see. But there are still a fair few cars left to reveal so there's definitely a possibility - plus the potential of more cars being added in after launch.

Will there be lower end cars like Honda Civic’s, 180SX, etc. in Gran Turismo 7?
I suppose that really depends on what you mean by "lower-end." A Honda Civic Type R might be a Civic, but I wouldn't call it "lower-end," even if it's the older one from the late 90s. Meanwhile, the 180SX is pretty much confirmed as another poster mentioned, as are many JDM icons like the Nissan Silvia. There's also the factor of the kei cars, which only have 660cc of displacement, translating to about 63HP. Some would call those cars "lower-end," but I still would disagree because they're sporty and fun to drive in spite of their lower power.

Then there are the really lower-powered cars, like the 1960s Fiat 500, or the Volkswagen 1600. But those aren't really "lower-end," as I'd call those automotive icons.

Lower end cars, in Gran Turismo, are cars like the Mitsubishi Mirage and Honda Civic from 1978 & 1979, respectively. An RX-8 base model, is still a sports car. Even kei cars are well equipped. A Honda Beat is pretty basic, but it’s a sporting MR in that segment. Personally, I don’t see it as low end.

We did get the CRX HF. just seems like PD are past that. Might get B-segment cars, but in higher trims like the Demio XD and Aqua confirmed for GT7.

Anything "lower end" is the stuff that you wouldn't call a supercar (like an Enzo) or even an aspirational sports car (like a 911). Basically, cheaper cars are "lower end" cars.

I also hope they have a fair amount of the classic cheap cars to play around in, like GT titles of old.

Last edited:
Lower end cars, in Gran Turismo, are cars like the Mitsubishi Mirage and Honda Civic from 1978 & 1979, respectively. An RX-8 base model, is still a sports car. Even kei cars are well equipped. A Honda Beat is pretty basic, but it’s a sporting MR in that segment. Personally, I don’t see it as low end.

We did get the CRX HF. just seems like PD are past that. Might get B-segment cars, but in higher trims like the Demio XD and Aqua confirmed for GT7.
Those 60hp cars aren't low end they are museum pieces not really worth driving unless you are a history buff.

Not necessarily, but I don’t think the new Civic not being available in the JDM market, as well as in Europe, helps its chances of being in the game.
Seems like a non-existent problem considering the cars that are actually in the game.

Back