Honda CRX SiR

  • Thread starter Thread starter ds2198
  • 29 comments
  • 1,415 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ds2198

(Banned)
Messages
263
United States
United States
Messages
rtgbvfr44
Messages
xXNiNjA DaV1DXx
post below what you want for it
 
I have one for trade with UCD miles. I am wanting a DLC Painted car in trade. I am open on FEB 16 after reset.
 
I have one for trade. I am wanting a DLC Painted car in trade. I am open on FEB 16after reset.

i only trade the day im offered or the day asked unless i cant find what i want sorry
 
I got one from UCD, so it has some mileage. DO you have the Suzuki GSX/4(?) or an SL 600?
 
I got one from UCD, so it has some mileage. DO you have the Suzuki GSX/4(?) or an SL 600?

only the sl500 :/ anything else you need?
 
did you get honda sorted ?
 
anyone have it? ill give you a dlc painted car or a car u ask for if i have it
 
My original offer is still valid if you want to trade. I would like a Ferrari F430 '06 painted in GT CHROME 006.
 
You have a Bluebird Rally Car '69?
 
a 126,000 dollar car for a 20,000 dollar car or less? am i dumb? no
 
a 126,000 dollar car for a 20,000 dollar car or less? am i dumb? no
Well, apparently, yes. On this forum you trade cars you want but cant find. I traded a 10,000 Cr. Nissan PAO and got a Saleen S7 in return, so its not the price that counts. But if you wont trade that, you have a Toyota LEVIN AE86 then?
 
Well, apparently, yes. On this forum you trade cars you want but cant find. I traded a 10,000 Cr. Nissan PAO and got a Saleen S7 in return, so its not the price that counts. But if you wont trade that, you have a Toyota LEVIN AE86 then?

apparently no. im no idiot so you can carry on move along you wont get ANY CAR out of me so buh bye. No response is asked, move along i did ;)
 
How much a car cost should not affect a trade. A car for a car is an even trade. You get what you want and the other person gets what they want.
 
How much a car cost should not affect a trade. A car for a car is an even trade. You get what you want and the other person gets what they want.

is this your business? No. So you can say bye also
 
Watch your attitude or you wont last too much longer on these forums. I was giving some insight as to how almost all trades work. Take it or leave it. You don't have to be rude about it. You only have 7 trades acording to your signature. I have over 100. I believe I know what I am talking about.
 
Watch your attitude or you wont last too much longer on these forums. I was giving some insight as to how almost all trades work. Take it or leave it. You don't have to be rude about it. You only have 7 trades acording to your signature. I have over 100. I believe I know what I am talking about.

yes 7 on the site, and honestly IDGA:censored: for this 🤬 forums site so you know what your talking about alright
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion a trade day is worth more than any car i would quite happily trade a 950,000 car for a 6,000 car if i needed it. Unfortunatly i cannot trade with you as i have just started a 15 day schedule with somebody if you have not got it by then i will quite happily give you the car.
Please be courteous when trading and treat others like you expect to be treated. Its helps to make the marketplace a happy place.
 
In my opinion a trade day is worth more than any car i would quite happily trade a 950,000 car for a 6,000 car if i needed it. Unfortunatly i cannot trade with you as i have just started a 15 day schedule with somebody if you have not got it by then i will quite happily give you the car.
Please be courteous when trading and treat others like you expect to be treated. Its helps to make the marketplace a happy place.

well when you have someone who wants to boss you around who isnt a mod. or admin. then they can go educate themselves stop being childish get off my post and grow up if i didnt ask for help then i dont need it
 
Until you can learn to post within the rules of this site with proper English, decent grammar, capital letters and without "txtspeek" such as "u", you shouldn't post here.
There, take it from a staff member since you've chosen to ignore those that're trying to save us a job. 👍

I'll be locking this thread if you continue to post in your current manner, just so you're clear on this.
 
Until you can learn to post within the rules of this site with proper English, decent grammar, capital letters and without "txtspeek" such as "u", you shouldn't post here.
There, take it from a staff member since you've chosen to ignore those that're trying to save us a job. 👍

I'll be locking this thread if you continue to post in your current manner, just so you're clear on this.

Grammar Nazis, how's this? LOL
 
Grammar Nazis, how's this? LOL

Well, it's ironically your first non-lazy post on the forums, however, perhaps unsurprisingly, this coupled with your PM requesting:

ds2198
BAN ME BIT CH

it's also your last post on the forums too, as you've earned a permanent holiday from this site since your attitude doesn't belong here. 👍

Have a nice life.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back