Honda drag cool story! D.d.n.b.

Lol, saw you were on last night but I was on my way to meet Brian in another lobby... My EK RM remains unbeatable, actually Brian's was a bit faster than mine I couldn't get a good run when I raced him, we got to try them out together bro maybe we can join forces, *evil laugh*....

FEels great to shut peoples mouth without saying a word.

Yes, I read this in the other thread. Perhaps we should also open a new subforum.

For sure C-losk, those gears I send you helped you right? but I know you mix it up a bit becuase you know how to tune bro. Lets race to see whats up bro.. I also got a fast CRX, DC2, DC5 and a prelude 96.!!

Well what cars do you race C-lock? I want to start racing 9.80s to 9.90s category....I think I will start with a 300zx and a new camaro ss. AWD is not so fun like FWD..or..RWD...!!

For sure C-losk, those gears I send you helped you right? but I know you mix it up a bit becuase you know how to tune bro. Lets race to see whats up bro.. I also got a fast CRX, DC2, DC5 and a prelude 96.!!
Yeah they did thanks a lot like I told you I was stuck with her I couldn't figure her out, I dont post a pic cause is not my tune. I'm gonna try that trick with my base model EK and see what it does. I also race most of the other Hondas depending what's in the room and also my Cyborg that's a CRX killer and an all motor US Type R.
Well what cars do you race C-lock? I want to start racing 9.80s to 9.90s category....I think I will start with a 300zx and a new camaro ss. AWD is not so fun like FWD..or..RWD...!!

I have a few cars in that category too, RX7, IS F, M5 and few EVOs and Scooby's, I need to break in my 300 as well and get it ready and I'll try both of new Camaros the RM I won at the seasonal the regular and the Edge Camaro.

Have fun tuning the 300zx. I couldn't get that close to record. So I tuned it to race at ssrx. I actually could beat enzos, aventadors, zr-1, even veryons. Lol. Try it sometime. It's funny when a 89 Nissan hangs with new supercars. Lol

If any of the three musketeers are reading this thread....I really don’t want any more issues and I know that we are some good competition and we should just all just race with no beef and hate. Thank you so much for reading this. God bless you all.

Well after talking to Loko, sending a C.E.O. of a team 10+ messages about losing. Then a few months later you finally figure out a good tune and beet some team members you want to go around and boast. And then send 10+ messages to them cause you get kicked out for bragging and boasting about "I beet you!"

That is not a way to get on to any Team:dunce:

Also we are not a team that "just runs pinks", their seems to be more to this argument than is being said.

PS if your going to call out a team get the name right "R" SpEc TuNe (not all letters can be reproduced)!!!!!

@ryzno
I'm not taking sides or anything like that but I was looking at your fastest times on your dog and to be honest they aren't fast at all, is that up to date? Cause if not you may want to up date them.

Also on that he said she said thing why dont you guys just ignore each other like adults would not like little kids, my nephews come to mind, nothing good comes out of it, maybe a ban from the site, just saying, keep it cool guys and enjoy the show!!! :)

Listen bro,,, I dont have a Team and I will never b in one. I really dont need to copy past tune bro,,,,, Sorry if this hurt you in a way...is only a simple game...my job was done and seal,.now I will help others.....

@ryzno
I'm not taking sides or anything like that but I was looking at your fastest times on your dog and to be honest they aren't fast at all, is that up to date? Cause if not you may want to up date them.

Also on that he said she said thing why dont you guys just ignore each other like adults would not like little kids, my nephews come to mind, nothing good comes out of it, maybe a ban from the site, just saying, keep it cool guys and enjoy the show!!! :)

Listen bro,,, I dont have a Team and I will never b in one. I really dont need to copy past tune bro,,,,, Sorry if this hurt you in a way...is only a simple game...my job was done and seal,.now I will help others.....

Ill answer in order of post:

Im not taking sides but danny280 called out the whole team not the 3 musketeers. You do not expect a response for calling out a team? If you would have called out them I would not have said anything and would have just told them. But like I said the whole team is not that way!

Yes my times are old you can ask the team I,ve taken a 6 month "siesta" from 1/4s, I didn't buy a wheel just to use the shifter.
Now lets talk about times. I'm using times y'all posted in the 1/4s leader board.
DC5 me:11.646 danny280:11.599 diff.:0.047
EK me:11.794 c-losk:11.771 diff.:0.023
The time diff. can be made up in reaction time from the tree. The times I posted were the fastest between the two of you.

Like I said he called out the team for ONLY running pinks and talking 🤬 I dont talk that much in rooms and I don't run pinks I never received a car from the 2 I won. And I've paid up the 3 i lost, so pinks are a waste of time if you ask me!

I have not said anything that will get me banned from the site.

I was guessing you were trying to join since you had only been running for "3 months"
The copy paste comment was made after reading two posts you made that said the same thing twice. Said posts must have been deleted due to the sever problems at the NY:gtplanet:because of hurricane Sandy.
Our best wishes are with the :gtplanet: staff in NY and the NE section of the US!

Okay congrats on being a good 1 man team, and thank you for helping GTP with new members and helping people online. And as a matter of fact I have run you danny and I have nothing against you and will still run you. Like I said I don't talk much in rooms.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RACING!!!!! :cheers: "R" SpEc TuNe [out]

Its all good ryzno, just forget about the whole thing and move on and I do agree with you it's all in the tree thats why I don't sweat with who's fast and what not.

Thank you for your comments! I don’t have nothing against anybody either. It was just fun messing with people that act like little kids and I’m not talking about you "R" SpEc TuNe [out]. I really don’t know you and or even remember racing you. That’s cool tho..I lose too and is all on the reaction time. A good will always help you but is all on the reaction time. The best way to prove your self is by posting your times with pics. My EK RM is running 0 to 60 3.501 and to 100 7.384 and I won’t share the ¼ times. But my reg eks are running really hard too. I will like to race you sometimes too. I like racing nissnan primera 2.0 vs RSX 04.. They both have a record of 11.980 and 11.985,,If you have an RSX04 will be a good race..

Sup Danny, I will have to run you guys again. I Been out of power since hurricane sandy hit. You and DQ have been my only challenge with the ek lol. Other people keep slowing down and want a rerun so they can get me at the start lol. Hopefully I will have power soon and get back on gt5 and see if new people have improved. I have yet to run the people who usually post on gtp. But anyway have a nice day.

i just ran into a guy claiming r-spec this morning. he was crying about how fast his ek is. i just made a post about this.

Dont worry about them! Some of them are cool and some of them are just cocky and childest! Is ok tho. The ones I had issues with they got their karma! So is cool just get even bro...

Yo Danny I know this a old thread but when are you presenting your team page?

Next week, Im working on it bro...is just that I got a very but very busy this week!!! Thanks for asking bro...one quick question ryzon. Do you use phobucket.com for the pics and do you copy the IMG link?

Next week, Im working on it bro...is just that I got a very but very busy this week!!! Thanks for asking bro...one quick question ryzon. Do you use phobucket.com for the pics and do you copy the IMG link?

Yes, you shouldn't have to copy it if you click on it it should turn yellow and say copied.

Whos ryzon?:P

MB bro, thanks for the info and sorry for the issue that we had bro.. I really dont want to have anymore issues bro!!

MB bro, thanks for the info and sorry for the issue that we had bro.. I really dont want to have anymore issues bro!!

As far as I'm concerned, I never had a problem with you. It's all in good humor. I spent plenty of drunk nights, :lol: my 🤬 off at the crap y'all would say to each other.

Hey, you see me at the line, pull on up I'm down to drive:cheers:

:(Is cool tho C-losk, we can run another day ok bro!! Listen my Team will only be people I can trust because I had two members on my Team that they were just looking for tunes and left the Team. One of them is BMXNYfl and the other one is JvarEK9r!! So only people that I can trust will be on my team bro..No more HighBoost!!:( HighBoost will only be..DQ Brazil, FreddySR20DE, Ameer1055R, LANENANITROSA and if you want in you are welcome bro!👍 But we are not recruiting right now! Hope to see you soon online my friend so we can race!

:(Is cool tho C-losk, we can run another day ok bro!! Listen my Team will only be people I can trust because I had two members on my Team that they were just looking for tunes and left the Team. One of them is BMXNYfl and the other one is JvarEK9r!! So only people that I can trust will be on my team bro..No more HighBoost!!:( HighBoost will only be..DQ Brazil, FreddySR20DE, Ameer1055R, LANENANITROSA and if you want in you are welcome bro!👍 But we are not recruiting right now! Hope to see you soon online my friend so we can race!

We're good bro I'll be an allied if u want, just because I'm not always online dont want to be the one that never shows to the meets, but hit me up next time u be online so I can join the crew for fun.

Back