Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car #77 '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinoyem1
  • 40 comments
  • 2,754 views
Messages
140
Messages
pinoyem1
Hello guys. As the title states I'm looking for these cars:

Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car #77 '98 Thanks FrezzErra!

*Switches/Mileage/Wins doesn't matter but Cars must be UNMODDED*

I don't have any tickets to trade but I do have a collection of cars, paints, helmets, etc. Let me know what you'd like and we can work out a trade. 👍
 
Last edited:
Are you looking for 0/0/0?
 
pinoyem1
Nope. That doesn't matter to me.

In that case, I have the civic.
Can I get a premium WRC car?
 
rohinghai
In that case, I have the civic.
Can I get a premium WRC car?

Sure. Which one would you like?
 
pinoyem1
Sure. Which one would you like?

The Citroen c4 please. When can you trade? My next open day is Sunday.
 
The Citroen c4 please. When can you trade? My next open day is Sunday.

I can trade anytime. Just send me your FR whenever you're ready. 👍
 
pinoyem1
I can trade anytime. Just send me your FR whenever you're ready. 👍

Sent fr, will trade Sunday :)
 
Yes I do. Which one would you like?

gold chrome send FR to

camaroKAMIKAZI

:I will send car as soon as FR is accepted
 
How would you like a Blue Metallic ZZII 0/0/0, or the same color fully mod-ed? Have both, looking for anything not in my garage, Japanese in specific
 
Want a 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '96 in specific if you can
 
How would you like a Blue Metallic ZZII 0/0/0, or the same color fully mod-ed? Have both, looking for anything not in my garage, Japanese in specific

I'd love the unmodded one but I don't have the 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '96 you're looking for. Any other models come to mind?
 
I'd love the unmodded one but I don't have the 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '96 you're looking for. Any other models come to mind?

I'm missing some Skylines, SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '95, SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '96, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 (R32) '93, SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) '87, or SKYLINE Sedan 300GT '01?
 
bellacoal
I'm missing some Skylines, SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '95, SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '96, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99, SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 (R32) '93, SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) '87, or SKYLINE Sedan 300GT '01?

I have the SKYLINE Sedan 300GT '01 in dark blue with some mileage.
 
I have the SKYLINE Sedan 300GT '01 in dark blue with some mileage.

deal, you're on for 3/1, going to update my schedule

Send FR to bellacoal
 
Unmodded cars only please 👍
 
Thanks to you, I realized I need this one too, I will add this one to my thread, and if I find one, I'll let you know, (O, and your welcome for helping also refresh your thread ;) )
 
Thanks to you, I realized I need this one too, I will add this one to my thread, and if I find one, I'll let you know, (O, and your welcome for helping also refresh your thread ;) )

Haha thanks! Yeah for some reason this car is very rare for me. I've been trying to find this car forever but it turns out I won't get it in my UCD for another 450 days:ouch:, so I'm trying to find an unmodded one. Good luck with your search 👍
 
Haha thanks! Yeah for some reason this car is very rare for me. I've been trying to find this car forever but it turns out I won't get it in my UCD for another 450 days:ouch:, so I'm trying to find an unmodded one. Good luck with your search 👍

How do you know it won't turn up for another 450 days?
 
How do you know it won't turn up for another 450 days?

Head to http://gt5cars.net/ and go under used car dealership search. It lets you search for the car you're hunting and tells you what day it'll show up with its mileage. If you sign-up, you can save your current day and just keep moving forward as you progress in the game. It's also got garages. Hope that helps 👍
 
Head to http://gt5cars.net/ and go under used car dealership search. It lets you search for the car you're hunting and tells you what day it'll show up with its mileage. If you sign-up, you can save your current day and just keep moving forward as you progress in the game. It's also got garages. Hope that helps 👍

That's AWESOME!!!! I'll have to see when some of the cars I'm after will pop up!
 
Back