- 140
- pinoyem1
bellacoalThat's AWESOME!!!! I'll have to see when some of the cars I'm after will pop up!
I'm glad you like it. It can get addicting though.
Still looking for an unmodded Gathers Civic.
bellacoalThat's AWESOME!!!! I'll have to see when some of the cars I'm after will pop up!
I'm glad you like it. It can get addicting though.
Still looking for an unmodded Gathers Civic.
Might be getting one now, if I am, I will put you on my schedule to trade the day after, and let you know, and we can find a car that you have that I need![]()
Got one, putting you on for the 18th, let me know which of these cars you have https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6749754#post6749754
Sounds good! I'm good for the 18th but please make sure the car isn't modded or if it is, that there isn't any irreversible mods like stage 3 engine, chassis reinforcement, etc.
On your list of cars I THINK I might have the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94. I remember it having a lot of miles (around 70k or so), I don't know if that matters. I might also have the Honda S2000 (EU) '99 with about 12k or so miles if you prefer a lower mileage car. This is all based on memory from last night so I will confirm all of this when I get access to my PS3 later. 👍
Alright disregard the previous cars that I had mentioned. I was completely off. Based on your list, this is what I have:
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95
0/2,000 mi/0
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '98
0/2,600 mi/0
Honda S2000 (US) '99
0/24,000 mi/0
Mitsubishi FTO GR '97
0/40,000 mi/0
Take your pick 👍