Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 10 comments
Bah! Thanks for catching that buddy, I probably selected the wrong drivetrain.

Jerome

Was checking out your rig. Pretty nice setup. What are the blue lines used for? Cooling?

Was checking out your rig. Pretty nice setup. What are the blue lines used for? Cooling?

I had two stock Fanatec motors go out, so I contacted @eKretz about getting a new motor setup. So I got two motor setups and stuff, but yea the blue tubes are for air cooling the new motors. I realistically think I don't need them because I always race with low FFB (20-40%) but I also don't want to worry about it :)

Jerome

@Jump_Ace

GTwheel.jpg

Wheel and pedals have since been upgraded to Logitech G27. Monitor is now 24 inch HD TV. Home made rig and has actually been painted now. Seat moves back and forth and frame is adjustable also.

@Jump_Ace

GTwheel.jpg

Wheel and pedals have since been upgraded to Logitech G27. Monitor is now 24 inch HD TV. Home made rig and has actually been painted now. Seat moves back and forth and frame is adjustable also.

That's a solid cockpit, I'm always surprised how many guys build their own cockpits, it'd be fun.

Jerome

Go Jerome! :D We want pics when you're done!

Haha, I don't have the tools or patience for that, my Playseat Evo is great with my slight mods :)

Jerome

Back