Honda Loctite Mugen NSX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Totzke8
  • 16 comments
  • 695 views
Messages
597
United States
San bernardino
Messages
totzke8
Looking for the '01 JGTC verzion
Willing to trade newer Super GT 0/0/0 car
 
Last edited:
Also looking for Mobil 1 NSX
 
Have both as 0/0/0, I can send on the 10th and 11th of feb, I'm looking for level 2,3,4,5 tickets
 
Sounds great on the date but what about for both a Super GT Raybrig NSX and a DC5 Integra Tuned
 
sorry have the raybrig already and only collecting 0/0/0 standard cars right now, level 4 ticket is the prize for the new online b-spec,
 
I am looking to trade cars (not to sound rude)
While i work on the b-spec
Also have a 0/0/0 Petronas Lexus SC430 and Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza JGTC
 
sorry, maybe another time then, have the subaru and not trading for premiums
 
Outside of the lvl 4 tic what else do you need
 
Are you looking for them in 0/0/0. If not I might be able to help you out.
 
I don't care if they are 0/0/0 or not
 
I have the mobile one nsx. It has the stage three motor work done to it if that matters.
 
how can you be trading cars that you can purchase in the dealership , lol
 
SkengD
how can you be trading cars that you can purchase in the dealership , lol

Neither car is in my dealership. The mobile one was in the ocd but it has since updated.
 
s15240drifter
I have the mobile one nsx. It has the stage three motor work done to it if that matters.

What about the loctite
 
Nope. Just the mobile one.
 
What do you want for it
 
Completed trade for mobil 1
Still need Loctite mugen nsx
 
Back