R redragon95tr Messages 84 Seattle, WA Messages redragon95tr Dec 18, 2013 #1 The title says it, is there an event or something that gives the car as a prize? I'm in the dealership right now trying not to buy it..
The title says it, is there an event or something that gives the car as a prize? I'm in the dealership right now trying not to buy it..
R redragon95tr Messages 84 Seattle, WA Messages redragon95tr Dec 19, 2013 #3 iainoflo85 No, there isn't. Click to expand... That's what I thought, I went ahead and bought it
andy0a Messages 733 Stanton, California Messages aphan111 Dec 19, 2013 #4 They need to get out and launch some more concept cars lol. The Daihatsu Concept car, lol, the real life version of the Mitro Tr XX, 600hp.
They need to get out and launch some more concept cars lol. The Daihatsu Concept car, lol, the real life version of the Mitro Tr XX, 600hp.