Honda NSX LM Roadcar

  • Thread starter Thread starter pointilism
  • 21 comments
  • 963 views
Messages
30
Messages
pointilism
Hi all, have been searching the used cars for this for some time, but I must keep missing it. Any reasonable offer accepted.
Cheers
 
18 hours time I can send you a tuned one with rebuilt engine and body mate
Add : JustBecauz on your PSN

Also would be looking for a 1969 birthday ticket if possible?
 
----
 
Last edited:
I have 2 of these cars do you have any GT academy cars
 
Still looking, has one got one for trade.
 
I want one to, i don't think i got many cars people want i do have some standard tickets which i havn't traded yet, will that be good enough to have a NSX Road Car?
 
I have a second set of DLC paints if anyone needs them, also over 600 cars, willing to trade anything reasonable.
Cheers
 
Still looking, has one got one for trade.

I want one to, i don't think i got many cars people want i do have some standard tickets which i havn't traded yet, will that be good enough to have a NSX Road Car?

I may be able to help you both out, Do either of you dupe? 👍
 
if you are referring to having multiple accounts, no sorry i don't :(
 
if you are referring to having multiple accounts, no sorry i don't :(

No I'm referring to backing up your save before sending an item and then restoring afterwards, so you send an item and after your done you still have the item 👍
 
oh ok i see, is there anyway you can corrupt your game file?
which car are you looking for?
 
oh ok i see, is there anyway you can corrupt your game file?
which car are you looking for?

I'm not after a car my friend I have every car in the game. I was going to send the car to one of you and then you dupe it and send to the other guy ;)
 
ok i see, thanks, what would you like in return, do you need a double of anything, a setup, paint?
 
ok i see, thanks, what would you like in return, do you need a double of anything, a setup, paint?

I'll send for free, send an FR to Igwyana and i'll send the car within 24 hours, If you could help the other guy by sending his way that would be great 👍 What colour would you like ?

Starlight Black Pearl
Vogue Silver Metallic
Championship White
 
Last edited:
Black pearl would be great, i send you something across.
I am at work at the moment, ill jump on PS3 in around 8-10 hours.
Cheers
 
Black pearl would be great, i send you something across.
I am at work at the moment, ill jump on PS3 in around 8-10 hours.
Cheers

That's fine I'll send the car after I've received your request 👍
 
I have a second set of DLC paints if anyone needs them, also over 600 cars, willing to trade anything reasonable.
Cheers

DLC items are untradeable you can paint a car a dlc colour but the recipient gets the car in the colour you painted but does not recieve a paint chip.
 
NSX Just sent over 👍 I may be interested in your TVR Griffith from the current OCD If I need the colourway and it's kept in 0/0/0 condition, let me know, cheers 👍
 
ok no worries i will send over tonight, thanks very much :)
 
ok no worries i will send over tonight, thanks very much :)

What colour is it please? Just in case I already have that colour, don't want you wasting a trade 👍
 
oh ok i am at work now but will let you know when i get home in around 8-10 hours.
Cheers,
 
oh ok i am at work now but will let you know when i get home in around 8-10 hours.
Cheers,

Ok I have Macao Yellow pending from someone else and the below I already have, if it's any other colour I'll take it please, if not then you get the NSX for free 👍

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Blue Pearlescent
TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Flip Flop Yellow
TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Moonraker Black Metallic
TVR Griffith 500 '94 - Space Blue Pearl
 
Back