37kazzmark Messages 243 QLD Messages kassmark95 Jan 18, 2012 #1 Big NSX fan, I really want this car, havent found it in the UCD yet, I've got 950 cars to chose from (obviously some of them not willing to trade) 👍👍
Big NSX fan, I really want this car, havent found it in the UCD yet, I've got 950 cars to chose from (obviously some of them not willing to trade) 👍👍
etpredz Messages 16 Messages etpredz Jan 18, 2012 #2 I have one that i'll trade tomorrow, in return i'm requesting the Nissan GTR black mask.
37kazzmark Messages 243 QLD Messages kassmark95 Jan 18, 2012 #3 etpredz I have one that i'll trade tomorrow, in return i'm requesting the Nissan GTR black mask. Click to expand... Sure.
etpredz I have one that i'll trade tomorrow, in return i'm requesting the Nissan GTR black mask. Click to expand... Sure.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Jan 18, 2012 #5 etpredz Okey cool, what's your PSN? Click to expand... I think his PSN = kassmark95