Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter pritpal04
  • 13 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
125
Messages
Rayat
TRADE NOW.
As the title says.
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car

I have Chromes available.
And many cars you may want/need.

I'll say which cars, once I find someone with the NSX.
 
Last edited:
I Have it untouched from UCD Would you need an engine overhaul and the rest or is it fine as it is
 
always the bride's maid, never the bride ;)
 
Great!
I have the following cars... and more.

X2010
FGT
F2007
908 HDi
R10
330 P4 '67
Spoon DC2 (quite rare)
Toyota Minolta
BMW V12 LMR
Audi Abt Touring '02
 
I'm desperate for a FGT ATM, CAN TRADE NOW
 
I'm desperate for a FGT ATM, CAN TRADE NOW

Great, but you're going to have to send first, seeing as you're new and I'm not in the mood to be scammed.
Are you sure you have the Road car and not the Race car?
 
I'm not that new lol

And yes its a NSX-R Prototype LM RoadCar

Also I would usually complain about sending first as I'm usually paranoid but seeing as your car is of greater value than mine I'm happy to trade first
 
I'm not that new lol

And yes its a NSX-R Prototype LM RoadCar

Also I would usually complain about sending first as I'm usually paranoid but seeing as your car is of greater value than mine I'm happy to trade first

Great thanks.
Add MovingVehicle on PS3 :)
I'll send a Chrome first as a deposit.
 
Nah just the FGT Is fine
I have no use for paint chips
 
Nah just the FGT Is fine
I have no use for paint chips

Actually, could you send the NSX to my main account: Rayat
Sorry for the hassle.
 
Back